FBI to take new 'investigative steps' on Clinton emails

[img]/images/FBI_Reopens_Hillary_Case_Razzle_Dazzle.jpg[/img]

Don't worry Comrades. Even though we are only 11 days from the election and people are already early voting. I'm SURE this is nothing to worry ourselves about.

Nothing is going to stop Comrade Hillary from taking her rightful place as the next Fuhrer of the USSA! She deserves it! She is owed it! I'm sure this is nothing more than a deplorable trick by the evil Trump....................

FBI REOPENS HILLARY EMAIL INVESTIGATION

And I have no doubt Billy Flynn Comey will be able to razzle dazzle her out of this little kersnaffle just like he tap danced her out of it the first time...........................

You commies will be buying "Hillary Clinton? Never heard of her!" t-shirts pretty soon now.

Oh Hell Comrades,
This is not good for the 150 year revolution.

Time for a toddie................

Comrades,

Come now - have you forgotten Plan B? (actually Plan A) Obama to Delay Election?

Relax,

CC

Captain Craptek wrote:... Plan B ...
I would be shocked, shocked if BLM wasn't "community-organized" (around Aug. 2014, "b/c Ferguson") with an aforethought possibility ‒ if not downright one of objectives ‒ of milking, if need be, "Plan B" out of that, via a tightening series of inner-city riots in major metropoles of Amiland, as Nov. 2016 approaches.

Substitute BLM OWS and Aug. 2014 Sep. 2011 plus Nov. 2016 Nov. 2012, and apply the above hypothetical again (along with my "I would be shocked, shocked if it wasn't.." assumption, dated late 2011).

(and "Comey 2.0" as Plan B, version 2016 ‒ pretty plausible.)

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:

FBI to take ..

... or was

FBI to fake ..

your intention ? (just askin', ye know - Clarity über alles).

Nothing_Here_Sign.jpg
Calm down, comrades! The Politburo knows what it's doing.

The Wikileaks dumps have recently become too much to bear and even began to appear in MSM. The best way to stop the developing inconvenience was to reopen the FBI investigation ("What, like, with a can opener?" - Hillary Clinton) and then to quickly close it, announcing that no crime has been committed, allowing Hillary to refer to the verdict as proof of her innocence.

Right now Hillary and the rest of the prog choir are demanding the FBI open their cards as soon as possible in the interest of the American people. According to this script, Comey will "cave in to public pressure" and hold a presser three days later, saying that once again, no sensible judge would ever prosecute this case.

Once this is done, all further references to WikiLeaks with all the facts of fraud and corruption can be poopooed as something the FBI has already looked at and dismissed as unimportant and irrelevant (innocence by association).

Nothing_To_See_Meme.png

Red Square wrote:... The Politburo knows what it's doing ... [& explanation follows]
Comrade Director's explanation is so damn korrekt, that the following thought was transmitted from The High Above Big Cube down to my narrow skull : huh, sounds like Red Square could have a side gig as Trump's advisor for All Things Media & Polit-Media Komplex.

Comrades - how about a caption contest ? :

Clinton_Shrillary_Slick_Willie_BW_30_(600).jpg

Speaking of the ‘investigative steps' in the title (which is how most of the MSM is now describing the fact that the FBI has reopened Hillary's email case), let me propose my modest illustration of what it looks like behind the closed doors:

[img]/images/FBI_Steps_Hillary_Email.png[/img]

... always in the front row when it comes to advancing the Kurrent Pyatilyetka a.k.a. 5-Year Plan :

Clinton_Shrillary_Slick_Willie_BW_30_Vince.jpg

Red Square wrote:
tmp.jpg
confronted with that analysis, The Donald, laconically : Red Square, you are hired !

Prog Off.png
There are so many operatives, helpers, bag men & women, sheep, do-gooders, dupes, underlings and assorted fellow travelers available (and often more than willing) for sacrifice. This can be quite a show if the Clinton crime family loses all control.
Prog On.jpg
BUSHITLER is at it again!

Captain Craptek wrote:... if the Clinton crime family loses all control.
hmmm... operation "Keep Control" already in progress (pun intended or not intended*).

* evasion intended ; me not eager to sleep with the fishes.

Comrades,
Take this with a grain of beets.

The Amerikan FBI will close this case again before election and the collective will mass exodus to the polls for a monumental victory during the coming Glorious Tuesday. (Either that or the FBI director is covering his ass 'cause the Trump will send him to the slammer)

Hillary will "do" her victory speech from her new "ride".

Long live the 150 year revolution.

14639827_10210849457455187_6093171125866382935_n.jpg

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

Even the Korrektified European Pravdas are picking up on this story.

I think this might be the final drop... I hope she's finished.

And then came the day comrade Square proved he's a clairvoyant...

The Wikileaks dumps have recently become too much to bear and even began to appear in MSM. The best way to stop the developing inconvenience was to reopen the FBI investigation ("What, like, with a can opener?" - Hillary Clinton) and then to quickly close it, announcing that no crime has been committed, allowing Hillary to refer to the verdict as proof of her innocence.

Right now Hillary and the rest of the prog choir are demanding the FBI open their cards as soon as possible in the interest of the American people. According to this script, Comey will "cave in to public pressure" and hold a presser three days later, saying that once again, no sensible judge would ever prosecute this case.

Once this is done, all further references to WikiLeaks with all the facts of fraud and corruption can be poopooed as something the FBI has already looked at and dismissed as unimportant and irrelevant (innocence by association).

Minitrue wrote:[highlight=#FFFF00]And then came the day comrade Square proved he's a clairvoyant..[/highlight].

or, maybe he's already seen this movie. Either way, he nailed it.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Red Square wrote:... The Politburo knows what it's doing ... [& explanation follows]
Comrade Director's explanation is so damn korrekt, that [& comment follows]
Bingo3! (that is, Kubed!)

(remains to answer: What kind of dreck on Comey does Shrillary and/or HopeyChangey hold ?)
(I bet, Comrade Director might have the best guess of all us.)
(could it be, simply an icepick ?)

(uh, this one ?)

Well, that was a very well played rope-a-dope. Bravo. May we have another?

Captain Craptek wrote:
or, maybe he's already seen this movie. Either way, he nailed it.
Politruk P (above) for sure has "seen this movie", in advance.

Her Highness is used to cryptographic procedures. The caption - decoded - reads :

TOGETHERNESS + INCLUSIVENESS + JUSTICENESS + MYSELFNESS = PROGRESS

. . . whad, question? ... oh yep, color was encoded too.

In other news, the canned transmission about Mr. C's suicide got scrapped. It was headlined:

Mr. C succumbed to suicide committed on him, caused by his been jumped out the window.