Fellow Collectivist and those Lose(R)s: A Statement of Hope

Fellow Comrades and loser Republican trolls,

With the Great Patriotic Election of 2006: The Red Dawn already done and stolen, let us now collectively craft key initiatives and progressive causes that we wish to see enacted into law. We must all gather in large groups in small rooms, unwashed and unafraid, there we will craft an agenda for Amerika and force it upon the hapless masses.

As a Party Chairperson that is more equal then most of you, I feel (in the spirit of Squawker Pelosivich & Co.) that we must bring back open government, integrity and progressive ethics back to that place where we go to make laws and stuff. Umm, yes! We the Party have been given this chance to rape the Amerikan people as we see fit, its for change, but more importantly, its for a New Direction.

Yes, I know what you are thinking right now (we have people to find out for us) and I agree, just what is the New Direction? What is this idea that the masses so desperately voted for within a margin of 3-7 thousand votes? (Mandate!) Well, to not answer your question…... Moving on, we were elected because the Amerikan people just clearly like our idea's better which are…Umm…. Well anyways, we aren't the Bushler, we can all agree to that! But yeah, we the Party have found it in the best interest of all if we start to take things away, frivolous things mind you like your home, business, income, your kids toys, good medical care, that new sports car you got last month thinking we weren't going to win, your mothers life saving operation, freedom, security, happiness, your children, your mind, your neighbors sh*t, literally your sh*t uh huh we will take that too, education, choices other than CHOICE!, religion, values, discounts, tax credit, banking accounts, all that money you put away into social security, your remote to the TV, your remote to the garage, your garage and the list goes on and on and on.

OK, so you're pissed now. Not my problem, in fact it is really not anybodies problem but your own because you voted for us (you think you voted for the repug) but you did, you handed it to us on a silver platter because you think Bill is a *Rock Star*. Oh yeah, he can tell you his sleeping with your wife, mother and sister and you will still think he is the coolest thing since Melrose Place. You know it you pigs, you know you love him, he smoked, but did not inhale, he committed perjury, but did not get caught.

Yeah, he was sure swell, but now a bunch of him that are beholden to the Koz Creeps and the MyTiTi nutroot crowd are running the show in Congress and they want PROGRESS! And when I say PROGRESS I mean Eastern Soviet Bloc with pride marches, evolution galore, public abortions and of course, a ban on free speech. That is what we were voted in to do and if you don't like it you can take it up with the ACLU who will sue your petty little white collar cubicle dwelling Christmas celebrating Israel loving ass! You can suck my tax-hike and sit down to some quality programming like the Daily Show (where I get all my news) and just stew over the fact that we won and you lost.

Rot in Academia,

Chairman Meowsevich S. Punchenko

Wow Chairman I am in awe are you bucking for a promotion or were you trying to get the General emotional I can only think of one thing you possibly overlooked and that is a portable meth labs next to the abortion clinics(thanks to Red Square for that Idea)(the portable meth labs have the new upgrade of genetial shock treatment with 100amp service thanks recently promoted Pravada )and Bill Mahr (the other great news guy)

Oh I just love comrade Maher! He is such a loud mouthed, obnoxious, foaming at the mouth, ungrateful, disgusting and straight up sociliast humyn being! I love his show on HBO and intend to watch it this week!

(Yes, I am throwing my weight around looking for some start up Ca$h for a think tank)

Well said, Meow...now that I've had a couple days to digest this election, here are my thoughts:

The Republicans got what they deserved for "eating their own" every time they were offered a chance to do so by the Left. If you didn't smell it from a distance when the Right tossed Trent Lott under the bus for a lousy joke, it was plainly obvious after the Tom DeLay fiasco (party treason of the highest order). How could they let Ronnie Earl dictate to them who was going to be their leader in the House?? All the Right did was validate "culture of corruption" for the Left. Hell, the Right can't even see fit to take advantage of Harry Reid's dirty dealings when handed that bit of information JUST BEFORE an election. "No corruption here! Move along!!"

Look at what has happened and who is thrown overboard already just 2 days after this defeat. It's a fire sale out there! All of the best playahs the Right had on the bench for '08...POOF!!! gone...

You have to hand it to the Left; they knew how to plot, scheme, lie, macaca, Foley, and rewrite themselves back into the driver's seat; taken from the Republicans like candy from a baby. Pathetic!

Like I sooo totally agree with you Marshal Pravda, I mean really, Delay was the "hammer", he kept the ship afloat and he was purged. Trent Lott, Mr. Southern Comfort, purged! Yeah, they sinked it alright and put it right into our lap.

However; I beleive we will be seeing George "Lord Macaca" Allen again, his concession looked alot like a Presidential production set.

Chairman Meow S. Pun wrote:Like I sooo totally agree with you Marshal Pravda, I mean really, Delay was the "hammer", he kept the ship afloat and he was purged. Trent Lott, Mr. Southern Comfort, purged! Yeah, they sinked it alright and put it right into our lap.

However; I beleive we will be seeing George "Lord Macaca" Allen again, his concession looked alot like a Presidential production set.

He's toast...I had hopes for him...the loser who beat him is pathetic; and here I was hoping for a Santorum/Allen ticket. Back to the drawing board. I don't see this turning around for a while.

I know :-( I AM TRYING SO HARD TO BE OPTIMISTIC! THEY GOT RICK AND GEORGE!! :-(

Chairman Meow S. Pun wrote:I know :-( I AM TRYING SO HARD TO BE OPTIMISTIC! THEY GOT RICK AND GEORGE!! :-(

Someone needs to convince Mark Levine to run for office. NOBODY wins an argument with that guy...solid thinker, too...Conservative traditionalist.