feminism

mike s adams uses people's cube logic and writes and article about feminist newspeak

giant leap forward for person-kind

we should endeavor to follow her glorious example and imple-people-t t-her as soon as possible

i think we also need to abandon punctuation because the period might be seen as an attack on womyn to constantly flash a period or for her-sake an exclamation point that is a period with phallic symbol on top of it question marks might be acceptable because they have a dysfunctional phallus but only if you turn them upside down in fact if punctuation is to be used at all it should be turned upside down so that the period is on top ¿

to separate to sentences you should use a colon : that's two periods together : what could be more feminist than that ¿ i am on my way to being a feminist icon here

rik

I dare not think what the semi-colon stands for...

If only these women had fewer abortions and more babies, they'd have neither the time nor the energy to cook up all this crap.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:If only these women had fewer abortions and more babies, they'd have neither the time nor the energy to cook up all this crap.

don't you mean "if only these wopersons had fewer abortons and more babies they'd have neither ther time nor ther energy to cook up all this crap?"

Almost every one of my English teachers (female AND male) have been feminists. It's tough, especially when the required readings are all by feminist man haters who see men as devolved life forms.

http://www.fatherhoodcoalition.org/cpf/ ... speech.htm

I have a new profound respect for Ali G.... but what is this Ali G? I have heard the name before.

Pup, he's also known as Borat. Another character brought to you by Sacha Baron Cohen.

Oh Dear Lenin.... don't tell me I actually liked something by him? I hated Borat.

The Pup does movie reviews at another forum, and when I came to doing "Shootout" the Pup said the only thing distinguished by the film was that it finally knocked Borat out of the worst picture the Pup had seen. Then Reno 911 slipped in there as well.

You scare me Comrade Premier! LOL Who knows, maybe the tv show is funny, I haven't dared to watch it after seeing the movie, for it was the most inane, pathetic movie of all time. It couldn't even keep the plot straight.

It will make more sense if you watch the TV show. Kind of like the DOOM movie. You have to have played the games to understand the movie. And Reno 911 is really funny.

Actually, I think I have a pretty good idea about what Reno 911 is about, and despite the fact it is on the Comedy Channel, it is definitely a poorly done show. I didn't want to go see the movie, but was sort of pressured to. I figured it would be just more of the usual cop jokes, and decided it couldn't be but yet another Police Academy or any of an endless number of other cop humor shows, I was wrong, In the end, I was begging for even a hint of humor. It was boring, inane, could not keep the story line straight, and I can only assume it saw something inately funny in watching people make love through a motel window.

corruption and incompetence of the actual Reno Police.

Hard to imagine how it could be on the Comedy Channel.

What else would you expect from a station that runs Scrubs and Lil' Bush, and who knows what else?

I actually expect to laugh a little on the Comedy Channel. Now you are right, I can't bear watching Lil Bush, and haven't seen Scrubs.

It's just the opposite for me, I can't bear to watch Scrubs, and I haven't seen Lil' Bush. Nor do I want to.

No, not opposite. We are on the same page there Premier. Actually, I pretty much limit my Comedy Channel viewing to South Park and some of the stand up comedians...mostly of the neo con red neck sort so as I can monitor their thought crime.

Did Mind of Mencia get cancelled? I liked that show. That and the occasional (good) movies and (good) stand up comedians and South Park are the only shows I watch. Then I just turn on the Military Channel.

I don't know Premier, Mencia is one of the funnier ones. I wish I had the Military Channel.

The military channel rocks..... I do miss wall to wall wings though...That was the quickest way to get the XYL out of the room

LoneRedStar wrote:The military channel rocks..... I do miss wall to wall wings though...That was the quickest way to get the XYL out of the room
I must say, Comrade, truer words were never spoken. Although the Military Channel's ability to evacuate all female personnel from the premises comes in a close second.

-Mikhail

The wings channel was a little boring for me, all it would show was a bunch of old documentaries about a bunch of planes and stuff. I like the Military channel more because it's about other stuff than just planes. It has tanks, and ships, and stuff. And cool specials like "Best Ranger" or Army/Navy week, and Weaponology, and Futureweapons, and stuff. It's kinda like the History channel. There is almost always something good to watch.

TV has taught me more than school ever could.