Feminist group breaks urinals as a symbol of male chauvinism

Urinal_Now_Feminists.jpg
NEW YORK CITY- Members of the feminist group "Radical Feminists of America" performed a series of orchestrated raids in public buildings, smashing urinals with sledgehammers at random locations in New York City.

The group seems to have targeted buildings that have not yet installed gender-neutral restrooms. Witnesses say they heard loud "animal-like screeching" and the sounds of shattered porcelain as the activists battered the urinals and spray-painted "End Sadomasochism NOW" on the walls.

0.jpg

Big Red, an outspoken member of the feminist organization, left a letter at one of the scenes:

Carrie_Nation.jpg
Carrie Nation (1846-1911) the first
American woman activist to attack men-
infested watering holes with a hatchet.

"We the women of America will no longer tolerate male bigotry, especially through the method of genderizing restrooms, just like they had colorized restrooms during the first half of the twentieth century. Men need to know that their reign in this world is OVER and we will show no mercy towards our enemy. These private rooms with urinals, which we call 'oppression rooms,' are nothing more than a pedestal that men have created to worship their phallic tools of hate and destruction. These shrines to men's egos must be destroyed if we are going to move beyond Stone Age male chauvinism!"
The group has also taken to the social media, urging women around the globe to pick up a sledgehammer and "Swing for Justice" in their own hometowns and cities.

Shortly after the announcement on their Twitter feed, videos of raids taking place as far as San Francisco, California were being uploaded onto their account.

Big Red pleaded that the women of America should all be doing their part to end a corrupt and unjust system created by an atmosphere of fear and intimidation, as well as the instilling of false man-made inferiority in women.

I would like to tell "Big Red" to go piss up a rope but somehow I think she could do a better job than me and ruin my deeply instilled perception of total superiority over women. Of course praying to the porcelain god has always given me that warm feeling of superiority and I'm sure a few trips to the restroom can restore my sense of self-worth quickly enough.

MattCvetic wrote:I would like to tell "Big Red" to go piss up a rope but somehow I think she could do a better job than me and ruin my deeply instilled perception of total superiority over women. Of course praying to the porcelain god has always given me that warm feeling of superiority and I'm sure a few trips to the restroom can restore my sense of self-worth quickly enough.

One can over-do the praying to the porcelain god, comrade.

drunk-face-toilet.jpg

Chedoh wrote:Men need to know that their reign in this world is OVER ....

Not until parthenogenesis works on humans.

I think these womyn are on to something. It might save us from problems like this.

Comrade Red Square, will this be on the mother page?

There are reports that they are also chaining down toilet seats during raids, comrades. This is truly a historical progressive event!

Finally, Feminists can have a real Feminist candidate
to vote for in this next election

Indeed, once elected, President Hillary will use the new Papa Obama-approved ™ constitutional executive powers to outlaw all urinals and force all men to urinate while sitting down-

Since it is the way women prefer, it must be the correct way and the only way

Of course, one does have to wonder

what will we do with all those urinal cakes?

those are Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio breath mints...

Neotrotsky wrote: Of course, one does have to wonder

[highlight=#ffff00]what will we do with all those urinal cakes?[/highlight]

Offer them when asked to provide cakes for gay weddings?

It would appear, comrades, that this article is now a trending topic in feminist news!

Chedoh wrote:It would appear, comrades, that this article is now a trending topic in feminist news!

Comrade, we all know you are the best feminist out there.

Hammer and Loupe wrote:Comrade Red Square, will this be on the mother page?
Chedoh wrote:It would appear, comrades, that this article is now a trending topic in feminist news!
This story is now on the Mother Page.

I would've done it sooner but I was busy watching our skyrocketing web traffic caused by Chedoh's truthful reporting, as sharing in social media expanded into infinity.

That happens for the second time in less than a week, due to our very own viral-prone Chedoh, who is hereby deservedly promoted to the rank of Commissar of Viral Infections. That comes with a special Party award.

[img]/images/Medal_MostPC_Site.gif[/img]

Thank you Comrade for the promotion! It is an honor to have been able to contribute so much to our glorious cause!

I would also like to say that despite my head spinning success, I am still sacrificing with you, Comrades. Just like Comrade Al Gore I still feel your pain!

Oh look, my ride is here!

10133090-private-jets-vip.jpg

Red Square wrote:...viral-prone Chedoh, who is hereby deservedly promoted to the rank of Commissar of Viral Infections. That comes with a special Party award.

[img]/images/Medal_MostPC_Site.gif[/img]

oesn't the People's clinic have an ointment for those infections?

Comrade, it's just like ebola. It's not air-borne, so you can't catch it from sitting next to somebody on a bus, but you wouldn't want to ride a bus with somebody who has it. You can take a flight though. That's not a problem. It's not air-borne.

Congratulations to Chedoh - his post has now been translated into Russian and published on RLN.fm - a right-libertarian website and radio station in St. Petersburg, Russia.

These guys have already translated and published a few of our stories, but it's a first for Comrade Chedoh. They changed the title to "The symbol of male chauvinism." For some reason they never link to the source, but they do spell out the "People's Cube" and the original title.

Символ мужского шовинизма

Red Square wrote:Congratulations to Chedoh - his post has now been translated into Russian and published on RLN.fm - a right-libertarian website and radio station in St. Petersburg, Russia.

These guys have already translated and published a few of our stories, but it's a first for Comrade Chedoh. They changed the title to "The symbol of male chauvinism." For some reason they never link to the source, but they do spell out the "People's Cube" and the original title.

Символ мужского шовинизма

[PROG OFF]

Right-Libertarian? Russian? Comrade Commissar Red, these moments are why I wish I knew Russian. Well, that and being able to turn Soviet speeches & TV shows into comedy shows simply by viewing them in a Libertarian state of mind.

[PROG ON]

Comrade Komissar Red, this is glorious news! Perhaps the Glory and Awesome Power of the Cube will help to revolutionize such a filthy republican organ of hatred and bile. As for Comrade Chedoh, I propose he be given another medal for helping the cause of revolution in a much stronger way than others. Hail Chedoh! Hail Komissar Red! Hail The Cube!

I've heard Feminatzis (and the metrosexuals agree!) say:

“OK, First we're gonna break your balls. (Check!) Next, were gonna break your urinals. (Check!) Next, we're gonna take out husbands right to see their children. (Check!) Next, we're gonna take out the NFL. (A work in progress)” Next? We're gonna make men prowessless. (In their dreams)

As a great feminist, Blondie, once said: “One way or another, I'm gonna find ya, I'm gonna getcha, getcha, getcha, getcha, one way or another……

Where does it end? (It doesn't!) (Check!)

Congratulations, Chedoh, you da man!

When all bathrooms are 'gender neutral' they'll start bitching about us peeing on the seat because they bitched about us leaving the seat up. After the requisite passing of time, they'll clamor for urinals and separate bathrooms.

Kommisar Shitski wrote:When all bathrooms are 'gender neutral' they'll start bitching about us peeing on the seat because they bitched about us leaving the seat up. After the requisite passing of time, they'll clamor for urinals and separate bathrooms.
Wishful thinking comrade. I expect that they will just pass a law forcing us to pee only while seated. Anyone caught urinating while standing will be charged, prosecuted, and sentenced to latrine duty until he learns to respect and appreciate his feminine side.

Pamalinsky wrote:I've heard Feminatzis (and the metrosexuals agree!) say:

“OK, First we're gonna break your balls. (Check!) Next, were gonna break your urinals. (Check!) Next, we're gonna take out husbands right to see their children. (Check!) Next, we're gonna take out the NFL. (A work in progress)” Next? We're gonna make men prowessless. (In their dreams)

As a great feminist, Blondie, once said: “One way or another, I'm gonna find ya, I'm gonna getcha, getcha, getcha, getcha, one way or another……

Where does it end? (It doesn't!) (Check!)

Congratulations, Chedoh, you da man!

And it's a shame that it's happening. Such a seemingly benevolent cause (to those who don't know shit about the ugly history of feminism and communism) is actually malevolence in disguise. Used to be just women, but now it's marxists and communists getting marx/communist policies into the lawbook. Just look at this search, I've boxed the pertinent information:

MarxistsFeminist.jpg
(I use DuckDuckGo if you're wondering what the search engine is.)

The search may be a bit of a "Cherrypick" search, but look at what the article previews say. That is essentially what is happening, therefore the search is a description of what is happening.

And another thing that grinds my gears about these people is that they claim that if you think men and women are equal, you're a feminist, but then they go on and start on hate on men as if they are the devil (Or Traditional American values and principles).