Final Debate Winner

Joe the Plumber won that debate hands down. After his initial Joe-shock, even Obama was praising Joe.

As long as he keeps the shit flowing in Washington, he has my vote.

Joe the so-called plumber, aka Joe Halliburton Karl Rove Plant, is on a train to Leavenworth. There is no way his de-regulated hateful speach can be permitted in our diverse, multi-cultural, progressive, uniting, reaching-across-the-isle, post-democratic society.

Change we can believe in.
Change we need.
Change or else.

Change we will enforce.

According to a memo I recieved yesterday morning Obama won the debate.

I strongly agree that this plumber has clearly demonstrated why the plumbing industry and plumbers clearly need extensive government regulation.

Hopechange!

I strongly agree that this plumber has clearly demonstrated why the plumbing industry and plumbers clearly need extensive government regulation.

YES COMRADE! In order to keep the shit pipe flowing from the Obama we must purge and re-educate all such plumbers and closely regulate their every move to ensure that everyone gets an equal flow of Shiite from the Obamasiah.

Plumbers are in union, no? What piece of Yak dung from plumber's union didn't explain correct talking points to members when in presence of The OneTM? Have unions shifted alliegence?

All plumber's union officials need immediate brainwashing re-education! Forget shovels; they can dig with hands for allowing this slug to breathe same air as our MessiahTM.

I thought once a union was bought, it stays bought!

Stalin for Time wrote: I thought once a union was bought, it stays bought!

Mayhap someone forgot to pay the bill?

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Comrades,

Leaving aside the fact that it was not Joe the Plumber but Obama and the right-wing conspiracy cameras that were the obvious Karl Rove plants, I am puzzled: How does a plumber plumb without being licensed? How do the journalists report without being licensed? How did Obama appear in public and crowds come from hither and anon wihout being licensed? How can I write this without being licensed?

Oh, I think it is time to log off, comrades.

Joe Biden
No, no, no.

Your other Joe. I'm Joe. I'm the one. I won.

I like to joke around as much as anyone. But I'm getting pissed. I'm getting pissed because no one is taking me seriously. I said:

"The first job of the middle class is a word - jobs."

And everyone in the right-wing media makes fun of me for my having joked around about "jobs" being a three letter word. I'm getting tired of everyone making me out to be some kind of goof. What about the substance of my point? Stop trying to destroy me with the politics of personal destruction. I made a perfectly legitimate point. Answer that, smarty!

I'm Joe and I won!

[quote]
[quote]
Stalin for Time wrote:

I thought once a union was bought, it stays bought!
[/quote]

O'Brien wrote:

Mayhap someone forgot to pay the bill?
[/quote]

Ahem!

...i see the receipt here in my in basket and i will make payment post haste...

Premier Betty wrote:As long as he keeps the shit flowing in Washington, he has my vote.
Hahaha. . . send out the politicians than.

Joe Biden wrote:No, no, no.

Your other Joe. I'm Joe. I'm the one. I won.

I like to joke around as much as anyone. But I'm getting pissed. I'm getting pissed because no one is taking me seriously. I said:

"The first job of the middle class is a word - jobs."

And everyone in the right-wing media makes fun of me for my having joked around about "jobs" being a three letter word. I'm getting tired of everyone making me out to be some kind of goof. What about the substance of my point? Stop trying to destroy me with the politics of personal destruction. I made a perfectly legitimate point. Answer that, smarty!

I'm Joe and I won!

The Dear Leader will decree a new "maff" once overwhelming elected by the State. Four will be the new three.

I see three fingers...or five, maybe four.

(just keep me out of room 101)

I like Big Br[HIGHLIGHT=#ff0000]O[/HIGHLIGHT]ther and Victory Gin, too.

Comrade “Pul”
Tiglath-Pileser III
Over 2753 Years of Organizing Communities

(joke for 2012: Palin and Joe the Plumber)

Commissar Maksim wrote:Image

(off)
hahaha. . . that's exactly what happened.