Finally a Flag Americans Can Burn

Our publication in The Washington Times

The Obama's Dry Goods Store of Temporarily Unfree Stuff is selling a fundamentally transformed version of the American flag: the fifty stars for fifty seven states are replaced by the iconic zero, the seven red stripes across the bottom are replaced with five bloody skid marks as seen on TV at the Libyan Embassy, and instead of "Star-Spangled" it is now called "Our Stripes," to distinguish it from "their" stripes.

For only 35 Capitalist Exploitation Units you can perform a proletarian acquisition of this glorious item designed by comrades Ross Bruggink and Dan Olson of Studio MPLS Unionized Collective for Visual Agitation and Propaganda. The bad news: this is a "Limited edition" (only 250 units), which means it can't be distributed to each according to his needs. The good news: it is made in the USA out of perfectly flammable China-made synthetic fabric.

Ushanka tip to Thomas Lifson

[img]/images/Obama_Flag_Website_Parody.jpg[/img]

Inspiration direct from our Moose-lamb brothers in Benghazi:

Obama_Flag_Skid_Marks_Libya.jpg

Wouldn't the skid marks be more hip in "chocolate"?

Zombie has found out the new Obama flag design was adapted from a somewhat larger artwork — and luckily, he managed to track down the original, which appeared in a faded poster for an old horror film:

Obama_Flag_Zombie_Skid_Marks.jpg

Image It is almost like a new underworld symbol: LA MANO SANGRIENTA, or THE BLOODY HAND.

If the material is made in China, do not burn it. It probably has too much lead in it.

I am hoping dear leader only has so much blood he is willing to offer up to the gods of Reelection (are we gonna be safe here in our gulag??!).

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:I am hoping dear leader only has so much blood he is willing to offer up to the gods of Reelection (are we gonna be safe here in our gulag??!).
Alas, I fear that Dear Leader's gods require more blood sacrifice. In fact, their thirst is insatiable. In order for his second coronation to come to fruition, he must defeat his enemies. He has already stated who we they are. If "the enemy of my enemy is my friend," and his friends demand blood for their god, then what choice does he have other than to appease them? It is a brave and gutsy sacrifice that he makes for the cause of progressive statism.

I only have 34 Capitalist Exploitation Units. Anybody spare some change???

Would our dear comrades in the Religion of Peace™ be as eager to desecrate and burn this flag as they are the Stars and Stripes? Or would they embrace it as their own? Would its fumes be as choom fumes to them, taking them to the nadir zenith of union with the 0ne?

To the ones who provided the stripes (submitted by our reader Thomas Gravatte).

Obama_Flag_Who_Provided_Stripes.jpg

Inasmuch as the Black Moozlim Flag of Death™ waves pathetically over crushed U.S.embassies, so does the Our Stripes; Not Theirs O'bama flag wave as a reminder of the foreign policy that started it all.

Comrades, it is with great dismay that our Dear Leaders Banner has been removed from His website.
The item, known as “Our Strips: Flag Poster” redesigned the American flag using the Obama for America logo. The print was the target of conservative backlash last week.
A page where the flag was now returns as error page. A cached version of the website still shows the product but returns a error page when attempting to add the cart.
Via: Buzz Feed
Hope the Muslim Brotherhood and allies got their unlimited supply for all the "flag" celebrations that are now a daily commemoration of our Dear Leader.

From another glorious thread:

The Department of Visual Agitation and Propaganda presents: OUR PORK - A Redesigned Flag of the U.S. Government.