FINALLY!! A shovel-ready job!

Yes, comrades, it's true!! After 2 years of Reichwing slander questioning where Dear Leader's shovel-ready jobs were, diligent work by hundreds of useless government workers our Noble Brethren, working selflessly for The People™, has found a shovel-ready job. Yes, we still have to wait over a year, and yes, it may not be exactly what Dear Leader meant, or wanted, but never again will the Reichwingers be able to say that Dear Leader never created a shovel-ready job!! Why, even Bushitler is qualified for this one.

grave3.jpg

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
TEA-RRORIST!!!

I DENOUCE YOU!!!

How DARE you speak of Dear Leader's (AP&PBUH) leadership and endorse an END to His glorious, progressive reign!

You have completed you Complete Circle of Life™ and have volunteered yourself for the Peoples' Agricultural Service as an Inert Composing Technician/Necroproxy.

Comrade Raum, it's easy to get confused when one is in the bowels of the Wayback Machine™.

President Obama and Michelle Obama Set Example for Shovel-Ready Jobs:

--KOOK

These Neo-Kulaks who openly taunt our "Shovel Readiness" need to be rounded up and executed sent to Siberian Gulag immediately with the appropriate show trial, of course.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzROsEd ... dded#at=24

Relax comrades, I found it...I think

Shovel ready job search.jpg
(My shovel ready job was searching for more shovel ready jobs)