Finally... Iran's little monkey launches!

Experimental designs from the Iranian Department of Intergalactic and Outworld Transport Systems (IDIOTS)

Galaxy2.jpg

Laika the Space Dog will confirm Iran's recent space launch of James Hoffa via Lego designed rocket!

lego CCCP helmet a.jpg

This is an extraordinary achievement comrades, and worthy of the mighty Soviet...Chinese...Korean Iranian leadership of Akma, er, Ackmaj, their leader.

lego Rocket (2a).jpg

Good news, our Iranian comrades have that ball-scratching problem licked (so to speak.) On future launches, they will be shoving a cat down the monkey's space suit.

Opiate of the People wrote:Good news, our Iranian comrades have that ball-scratching problem licked (so to speak.) On future launches, they will be shoving a cat down the monkey's space suit.

mahmoud-gets-licked.jpg

y-u-make-me-work-so-hard.jpg

How many model rocket engines did they use to make the launch? Ah, such glorious progress. Iran has caught up to the USSR of the early 1950's. Next, they will be sending Mullahs to the Moon!

Comrade Putout wrote:Comrade Opiate of the People (COP) I just spent an hour looking for the right male cat's ass and preparing that cat for Mahmoud's space flight... I hope you are happy now!

Comrade Putout, we are progressives.... we are never happy. (But Mahmoud... possibly.)

Ahhh, comrades, yet again life imitates The Cube™!

Iran's Achmadinebamajad to be first Iranian astronaut!!

I cannot help but wonder if he's already ordered his trailer hitch attachment(s)...

He seems to have the greatest confidence in his country's space program.

FlingPuMonkeyboy wrote:"I'm ready to be the first Iranian to sacrifice myself for our country's scientists," the official IRNA news agency quoted him as saying in an address to space scientists in Tehran."

A challenger appears! Since Dear Leader scraped our space program, the Iranians now just have to compete with a 12 year old girl.
hello_kitty_3.jpg
https://abcnews.go.com/blogs/technology ... nto-space/

Achmadinebamajad still has the edge; I saw no trailer hitch on that Hello Kitty spacecraft.

This launch is a Rethuglikkkan hoax, comrades. I have received no verification of Hello Kitty messages from Laika through my tinfoil hat. (and, yes...it is properly adjusted this time)