Finally - We Are Becoming Secure

Our police forces are starting to act like real State Police. I for one will sleep sounder knowing our men in blue have stopped allowing aggressive acts. What could the KGB have accomplished with a Taser? Our greatest social experiment (Supreme Soviet) may have been even more glorious.

(CN) - Police Tasered an 86-year-old disabled grandma in her bed and stepped on her oxygen hose until she couldn't breathe, after her grandson called 911 seeking medical assistance, the woman and her grandson claim in Oklahoma City Federal Court. Though the grandson said, "Don't Taze my granny!" an El Reno police officer told another cop to "Taser her!" and wrote in his police report that he did so because the old woman "took a more aggressive posture in her bed," according to the complaint.
Link

Sorry, no film or photos because The State has disapproved image capture of policing procedures.

She's just lucky they didn't call the ATF assassination squad or the Federal Bureau of Tense Standoffs.

[OFF]
Do these morons realize that using a taser around oxygen could've ignited a major conflagration? I'd charge every cop in the room with risking a catastrophe, reckless endangerment and official misconduct. Disarm them and suspend them without pay pending an investigation by internal affairs.

I'm so glad to see that the security of our nation is in the hands of the people who manufacture and distribute the taser, and the nobel KGB-like sadists men in uniform who carry and use them on the most dangerous criminals in Amerika.

We need to know the race of all involved or we can not make a complete Progressive decision on this issue.

If the correct races have the correct roles then we could have another "beer summit" on our hands!

Neotrotsky wrote:We need to know the race of all involved or we can not make a complete Progressive decision on this issue.

If the correct races have the correct roles then we could have another "beer summit" on our hands!
Comrade Neo.

I congratulate you for bringing true reason to this discussion.