Fire Bullets Indiscriminately

Cube Thumb.png

I hate to veer off into the land of conspiracy theories. The F.B.I. as it exists today apparently actively conspired to unseat a duly elected President to the benefit of the progressive left. It would seem that the deep state element of the F.B.I. is content to assist other world powers in trying to destroy the United States of America.

Who is to say what the limits of their activities have been, are or will be?

Concerning multiple mass casualty events and the divisive effect they've had on our country: It concerns me that the same F.B.I., who had a back up plan for Trump's election, also apparently investigated, and in some cases interviewed, many of the worst perpetrators of those events. Yet the events still took place.

I denounce your conspiritorail ramblings!

Seriously, if I want conspiracy theories, I'll listen to Alex Jones. At least there, I can get good deals on sketchy vitamins and questionable investment advice.

Colonel 7.62 wrote:I denounce your conspiritorail ramblings!

Seriously, if I want conspiracy theories, I'll listen to Alex Jones. At least there, I can get good deals on sketchy vitamins and questionable investment advice.

Comrade Colonel,

Come now. Alex is so terribly jejune. For up-to-date-current "CURRENT TRUTH" see:

Truth Index

Examples from the above source:

Oxford Study

Trump attacking press

Worst thing?

Propaganda Model

Komrade Captain of the Rodents,

Thank you for enlightening Komrade Colonel, and also myself, on the real Truth.

JosephStalinthe3rd wrote:Komrade Captain of the Rodents,

Thank you for enlightening Komrade Colonel, and also myself, on the real Truth.

My pleasure, Comrade. It's all the best and most current truth from Howard Zinn, Malcolm X, Noam Chomsky, Frantz Fanon, and my favorite - Wolf Blitzer! I love spending the entire weekend stuffing my little head with current truth till it's about to POP! Life is good!

Capt. Craptek (spreader of truth, current and otherwise)

Captain Craptek wrote:It's all the best and most current truth from Howard Zinn, Malcolm X, Noam Chomsky, Frantz Fanon, and my favorite - Wolf Blitzer! I love spending the entire weekend stuffing my little head with current truth till it's about to POP! Life is good!

Why is this not required suggested viewing at all JiffyLobo™ locations? I was just at my local office yesterday and all they forced me to watch because it was on the damn TV at a volume far too loud to possibly ignore had was regular old CNN.

Now, comrades, everybody knows you can't just fire bullets indiscriminately.

You have to build a file of counseling statements, reprimands, rehabilitation efforts, and you have to document incompatibility before you can even come close to suspension, much less firing.

Need an example? Just look at leadership in the US Veterans Administration...