FLAT FLOTUS Contest: Choose Background for the First Lady

No quarter shall be given!!

True Comrade Nookie is a good party member, and because of this she got a warning. Anyone else would have gone directly to Mining Camp No. 12.

Should we start overlooking things people will start saying God all over the place and then the next thing you know people will start believing in God over The Party! We worked too hard over the past century to go backwards!!! Look to Poland! She was warm and comfy in the ample heaving bosom of communism! But she left the churches intact! That was the prime source of the solidarity movement which eventually led to her being ripped from the ample heaving glistening bosoms of the collective!

Not here comrades!!! Not here!! I like the bosoms!!! I will not be taken from them!!!

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Infidel Castrate wrote:
O'Brien wrote:
Princess Nookie wrote: This is my shovel. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My shovel is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my shovel is useless. Without my shovel, I am useless. I must whack my shovel true. I must whack straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must whack him on the head before he whacks me on the head. I will. Before God I swear this creed: my shovel and myself are defenders of Communism, we are the masters of the proletariat, we and Dear Leader are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there are no rich people, but peace. A-wymmin

THOUGHTCRIME!!!

"God" is a bourgeois concept created by the capitalists to keep the proletariat in check.

Rewrite your post and remove God and in it's place insert 'Obama (PBUH)'

This is your first and only warning. Another 'slip' and you will be reassigned to Mining Camp No. 12. Prepare your shovel....

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Oh come now Comrade O'Brien, seems the Princess of Nookie is a good Communist, you are so 1960's in your thinking, haven't you heard ... we now accept Liberation Theology into our Groupthink™.
thank you so much Infidel....here's your 200 rubles.

Ronald McDonald says, "Please don't order fries instead of carrot sticks-- Flat FLOTUS will flatten me if I sell you fries contrary to the Michelle Obama diet plan under Obamacare."
-

--KOOK

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
FLOTUS volunteers as a poll watcher with her komrades friendspeople she's not really attached to but seems to have a passing common interest with....

We WILL KEEP a Black Man in the White House!!!

...No matter HOW many RethugliKKKans we have to bury konvert into Democrat Necroproxies this November

You're "Shovel Ready" if you're even THINKIN' about votin' for anybody else BUT MY Babies' Daddy!!!

(Yes...I know it has already been done, but this one looks better!)

Just for the record: anyone who considers herself the Princess of Nookie gets at least 5 extra credits. Among other things.

And Comrade Buffoon? Most excellent! I must ponder this Audacity of Fail...

mizflame98 wrote:When can we get the actions figures?

From my post shameless self promotion ....

There actually are action figures for the Sgt. Gunnery

This one actually provide "motivational" audio numnuts

https://www.rleeermey.com/px.php#bob

But don't say the name of Sarge too loud, he is a real right wing kook and thinks this is real Communist website and comes here on occasion to "educate" us on the evils of communism. That is to say when he is not patrolling the Ho Chi Minh trail in pursuit of "Charlie", or receiving his orders directly from President Nixon.

Now as for the action figure of the former NY congressman in my photo on the left side, there are many in all shapes, all sizes, and all colors.

And last but not least, the FLOTUS (shovel accessory sold seperately)

(I have my own collection, even a limited edition life size inflatable anatomically correct version)

that would be the inflatable with the open mouth that can be filled with french fries...