For Whom the Poll Calls

"WANT IS WEALTH
POVERTY IS PROSPERITY
SQUALOR IS LUXURY"

Image The Lord never abandons His people. But He does prop up nations, and allows them to fall, just as He does with individuals.

Soon we will know if we will stay on the broken, benighted path of statism that only achieves poverty and slavery, or if we will once again pursue proven methods that lead to wealth and liberty – not just for us in this nation, but for the world. We will as a whole decide if we choose to again take upon ourselves the mantle of that shining city on the hill that those who wish to be free and achieve their potential may come to, or if we will continue madly driving ourselves into the ditch of history with all the other failed nations that are no more.

God's people need to do our duty, to vote, to pray for our nation, for those who don't know the Lord, including – and perhaps in particular – our elected officials, and for ourselves, that we will be granted wisdom and strength to carry out the Lord's will, which is detailed throughout His Word, the Bible.

ProgOff.jpg
Commissar, you are absolutely right. Most of us who frequent this website - and let me take a moment to thank Oleg for giving us the privilege of doing so - understand at least partially what's at stake on November 6. I fully believe that if Obama wins this election the United States of America we know and love will be over. Whether it can ever be brought back is another question, but I doubt it. I don't think that the people have what it takes anymore, after generations of being dumbed down and brainwashed.

Is Romney the answer? Emphatically, no. But he may give us a bit of a breather, and possibly he and Ryan can at least take some of the steps necessary to get us back on the road to fiscal responsibility.

But if Obama wins, we WILL reap the whirlwind, and the cyclone will start churning immediately after the election. If Obama is re-elected, I doubt that The People's Cube will even be legal four years from now.

The Lord did an amazing thing 230+ years ago - I believe with everything I am that His hand was instrumental in forming this nation. For those who think I'm exaggerating, I'd suggest doing some research, perhaps starting with reading the book "The Light and the Glory". And then research the lives of the founders, and the details of the War for Independence.

America IS going to get what it deserves, including the government it deserves. Israel - the very "apple of God's eye" - wanted a king, rather than serving the Lord directly, and He let them have one. They, too, reaped the whirlwind.

I could go on and on, but I hope and pray that He'll have mercy on His remnant one more time. We don't deserve it. But His love is infinitely beyond our ability to deserve.

ProgOn.jpg

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

Redumdimski and R.O.C.K.,

I stand behind all that you said , what with being a
bitter clinger from Arizona and all.

The very fact that Obama was elected President in 2008 showed me that roughly half of this nation was willing to play the part of Esau........ selling their birthright for a bowl of beans.

And a free Obamaphone !

To paraphrase a 2d Amendment theme .... "Now you can have my freedom of speech."
NowCanHaveit.jpg

/VERY MUCH OFF

I stand with you all, and wish I could vote with you.

<ON Unfortunately I can't, because I opposed racist voter ID laws. That, and the fact that I'm Oz-Strayan/ Mind you, if Dear Leader is reinstated, perhaps he can extend his willingness to receive overseas campaign donations to voter registration.../>

/OFF AGAIN My first experience of the USA was a brief business trip in May 2012 to, of all places, Chicago. Sadly, I didn't meet any conservatives. But I was made to feel extremely welcome and am longing to come back for a better look.

When I do, I hope and pray it is to a restored America. You've still got so much to do.

G-d speed today!

Dear Comrades, I'm suicidal, for the Gloяious Woяld of Иэxt Tuэsday™ was within our reach, but Sandy has blown it. No matter what the Dэaя Lэadэя promises, most of our inner city voters will be too busy shivering in the dark and cold, and blaming HIM for it.

I should tone down my joy, at the electoral defeat of the Commie Prez, but it is time to party Image.

ALMIGHTY God, who hast given us this good land for our heritage; We humbly beseech thee that we may always prove ourselves a people mindful of thy favour and glad to do thy will. Bless our land with honourable industry, sound learning, and pure manners. Save us from violence, discord, and confusion; from pride and arrogancy, and from every evil way. Defend our liberties, and fashion into one united people the multitudes brought hither out of many kindreds and tongues. Endue with the spirit of wisdom those to whom in thy Name we entrust the authority of government, that there may be justice and peace at home, and that, through obedience to thy law, we may show forth thy praise among the nations of the earth. In the time of prosperity, fill our hearts with thankfulness, and in the day of trouble, suffer not our trust in thee to fail; all which we ask through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Beelzebob perhaps you haven't heard of our Voteres Without Borders program?

https://www.rushimg.com/cimages//media/ ... seVote.jpg

As for the thread the tipping point(s) are many but they've all been passed long ago.

A divorce is in order.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_Resolutions

<Prog Off, Off, Off!>

I dunno Comrades, maybe it's just me, but I voted for the restoration of my beloved country today and I could swear I felt a lightness, a lift, if you will, of the oppression inflicted upon us during the past 4 years.

After many anxious moments and sleepless nights, I actually feel calm and confident. Dear God, I hope I'm right, and not deluded with wishful thinking.

Yes, dear Comrades, next Tuesday™ is finally here.RocketSurgeon, Mega ditto amens to that!Edited three times. Rich text would not accept my returns. Sorry, RocketSurgeon.

Expel The Red States wrote:Beelzebob perhaps you haven't heard of our Voters Without Borders program?

https://www.rushimg.com/cimages//media/ ... seVote.jpg

Why thank you Komrade Expel! I can cross the border into racist Arizona, and find a polling booth. If I hurry, I might just make it in time to vote for myself (all fifty of me) and my 100 dead relatives. Is Roger Ramjet a RepubliKKKan or would he pass as prog?

Komrade Pamalinsky, do not be afraid of delusional and wishful thinking. Our Utopia depends on it!

/OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF

Looking good, feeling good. And if it does keep going like this, Oz-Stray-Yuns will be buoyed to remove our own liar-in-chief. It cannot come soon enough.
Last edited by Beelzebob Brown on 11/6/2012, 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: bad format

Comrade B.B. @ OZ,

You are most correct....... ARIZONA IS RACIST !

Why just the other day, one of my friends said " Hey, let's go get some Mexican food ."

" Mexican Food " ....... Now that's about as racist and judgemental as you can get !

( But no worries..... we're on Dear Leader's "enemies list". Can't wait to see how he deals with us. )

Vengeance is MINE, saith 0bama.

The United States is dead.

Long live the 0bamanation!
Image Premonition? Early the morning of Election Day, I woke up with four words reverberating in my head like a diabolical flashing sign: The fix is in.

God save us.