Former c02 restricter is now pandemic protector...

74228a607a.jpg
Comrades glorious news.
Reuse Recycle Repeat....
Former c02 restricter is now
pandemic protector...
on sale now

'pelipsky's been thinking - and we know that's dangerous - but Co2 containment...and elimination of its processes kind of makes no sense, if your collective enjoys a fizzy beverage.

Contained Co2 used to be easily purchased before the Biden Supply Chain interrupted it. Feel free to reeducate those's cryin' for bottled Co2 now, comrades. There's a lot of misinformation floating around in some comrade's numbedminds out there.

Or, maybe they are already using child of chernobyl's approved Co2 device for Corona Protection saving you the need to emit Co2 required for educational purposes, and more time to enjoy your fizzy beverage of choice while enjoying The Party!

Happy New Year!
forelocktug,
'pelipsky

Child of Chernobyl,

Greetings Comrade! You joined the collective long before I ever did, and spent much time away. I hope your sentence in gulag was profitable bearable.

Much has changed, do take some time to join us in Tractor Barn #2 (after the shovels are cleaned and accounted for in the toolroom) for political discussion and singing of the marching songs, followed by fermented light refreshments... No ration card is required on your first visit.

Until then, Welcome back!

Ivan*

*(I approve this message)