Fort Hood, Part Duh

Well, here we go again.

Another Gun Free Zone, another mass shooting. And this one's even a repeat!

Comrade Prezzy MompantsOnFire has stated his "heartbrokenness".

Fortunately, the casualties are merely military personnel, who quite rightly aren't allowed to carry weapons on military bases and whose lives are, well, obviously not worth all that much anyway.

Workplace violence is to be expected, comrades; after all, most of these people on military bases are knuckle dragging teabaggers, are they not? If they had access to guns *shudder* while on base, can you just imagine how scary that would be? Right here on American soil??

ObamaFortHood.jpg
Good news, comrades - apparently Dear Leader Comrade Prezzy MompantsOnFire was only briefly interrupted by the Fort Hood shooting while engaged in a fundraiser.

The president raised a glass in honor of the fallen and immediately got back to raising money for the Party!

That serious look on his face hasn't been seen since his last 3-putt.

Did he start his remarks with a "shout-out" like he did last time?

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote: Good news, comrades - apparently Dear Leader Comrade Prezzy MompantsOnFire was only briefly interrupted by the Fort Hood shooting while engaged in a fundraiser.

The president raised a glass in honor of the fallen and immediately got back to raising money for the Party!

Why do I feel like quickly running up a tree when I look into those eyes?

Dear Leader is the epitome of the middle class, isn't he? Will Supreme Being have the wounded call or log on to his video-sex chat line for updates on their ObamaCare applications?

Captain Craptek wrote:Why do I feel like quickly running up a tree when I look into those eyes?
And maybe an urge to bite into a fruit of some kind?

[highlight=#ffffff]" Why do I feel like quickly running up a tree when I look into those eyes? "[/highlight][/quote]

Well, Comrade Squirrel ..... perhaps running up trees is a natural defense response when you feel threatened by the glaring gaze of an aggressive, back-stabbing weasel.

As for myself ( Krasnodar ), my personal reaction to Dear Leader's visage is usually one of having a rather abrupt gag reflex kick in.

There is nothing like LEADERSHIP in a time of trouble!
Image and dear leader will provide "nothing like leadership..."
GW Bush will be at Ft Hood consoling families and visiting the injured long before Barry can ask how many golf courses there are in the area.

Captain Craptek wrote:
R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote: Good news, comrades - apparently Dear Leader Comrade Prezzy MompantsOnFire was only briefly interrupted by the Fort Hood shooting while engaged in a fundraiser.

Why do I feel like quickly running up a tree when I look into those eyes?
Funny ... I feel more like squatting down in my litter box.

Captain Craptek wrote:Why do I feel like quickly running up a tree when I look into those eyes?
I've noticed that many Progressives have the eyes of an executioner. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Comrades, while many of you suggest looking into to those eyes, many have missed the progressive words and thoughts parting from those lips…” as many of you know, I continue to this day to refuse to make patriotic statements or gestures in support of our troops”.
Thankfully, the media will post their unified thoughts to demand an end of the practice of having military bases in this country. Until lawmakers have the courage to ban these illegal bases whose sole purposes to defend the Constitution we must resign ourselves to simply take the necessary steps to demand an end to this terrible practice.

CBS Houston: "But Army Secretary John McHugh said the soldier saw no combat during a four-month deployment to Iraq as a truck driver from August to December 2011. A review of his service record showed no Purple Heart, which indicates he never was wounded.
The soldier saw a psychiatrist last month and showed no “sign of any likely violence either to himself or others,” McHugh said. His record shows “no involvement with extremist organizations of any kind.”

Oops! I guess this means the shooter was, once again, one of ours?

Silly Secretary of the Army! Never wounded? The kid was wounded in the head just last night. Get the facts or at least make up some good ones.

Seems to me that the last time four Americans were killed, the Secretary of Stazi announced the official policy of "...at this point, what difference does it make?". Is something different this time?

My heart breaks for all of you. Seriously, I can't say more (((hugs)))

Image The Army has been 'fundamentally transformed' into the DISarmy ™ . Army is no longer the correct term for this branch, no? Army implies ARMS of war, but DISarmy is a social program that helps youth save for college, attend cross-dressing parties, explore same-sex curiosities, and so forth. King Barry is teaching 'merica a lesson for all the thieving and planet raping it's slave-owner founders started.

Image Comrade Obama thank you for taking time from your busy day to inspire us yet again. I feel faint. Are there any corpsemen or paralegals in the crowd tonight to help me?