FORWARD Comrades!

Forward.jpg
Glorious News! Dear Leader's new campaign slogan!!

And comrades, it's a slogan with a history!

As I prepare for my May Pole dance tomorrow, my heart's cockles (and other parts) are tingling as I repeat, repeatedly, OUR new slogan. It's a wonderful time to be alive!!

It is truly awesome in the totality of its own awsomeness...FLOORWARD, Comrades, FLOORWARD!

(OK, and bi-syllabic) I hate the over-used buzz phrase "take a step forward." When politicans say they'll "take us a step forward," it's kind of like the step forward you take before you fall down the stairs.

Obama Campaign 2012 Slogan Translated: FORWARD as in FOREWARD as in off-the-cliff hole-in-one in Golf:

--KOOK

Obama Campaign 2012 Slogan: FORWARD in contrast to backward direction favored by Tea-Partiers such as Sarah Palin:

--KOOK

Comrades

As a great man once said:

We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.

Those words were from Walt Disney

Indeed, Papa Obama and the Left are going to take the US on an adventure

Iran's Ahmadinejad says President Oama's 2012 Campaign slogan, "FORWARD," constitutes intellectual-property theft of the slogan copyrighted and patented by Iran as its strategy for dealing with Obama and the West:

--KOOK

Obama 2012 Slogan-- FORWARD: Obama & Pelosi (and Reid), The Sequel:

--KOOK

Many have tried before Papa Obama to build the perfect society
but where others have failed

He will Succeed......

In most glorious Republik of Wiskonsin, we salute Dear Leader...
FISTWARD!
fistward2.jpg

Forward? Winning the Future? MSNBC has the stirring, "Lean forward."

I love listening to Rachel Madcow and Lawrence O'Donnell on MSNBC. Their complete and total lack of connection to reality brings a tear to this old prog's eye.

Prog_Off.gif
I can't believe the "Smartest President" ever, chose Forward. What an Idiot! It is even a Hitler Youth song!

Comrade Putout wrote:I foresee great trouble moving FORWARD
It's just a jump to the Left...

TimeWarp.jpg

My original crystal ball image...

Mystery item No. 0