Foul Play at the Cube or Non-Person?

Comrades,

Did anyone else notice that while we welcomed Armenian Radio to the Cube as a "new" member, that Thought Sheriff has simply disappeared from the roles as though he never existed?

Was there ever a Thought Sheriff? If so, is his body under some beet pallets in the back of a tractor farm or off fertilizing some beets while we speak?

What is the cause of his current non-personhood?

What are you implying comrade? That Armenian Radio and Thought Sheriff are the same person?

Hmmmm....Well isn't that peculiar? It does seem to be a rather odd coincidence, doesn't it?
Well, if we are finished here, I think I might head down for a nice jiffy-lobo...anyone care to join me? And be reeducated for leaking state secrets.

Mystery item No. 1

Has anyone of the comrades seen Thought Sheriff and Armenian Radio in the same room together?

I haven't. Draw your own conclusions.

Red Square wrote: I haven't. Draw your own conclusions.

I cannot draw too much or the artist union will go after me.

ProgX.gif

Not to worry my esteemed comrades the Thought Sheriff and Armenian Radio identity conflict is a mere coincidence and if you will review your records you will see and remember that Thought Sheriff has never been part of our equal collective.
We must all understand and embrace the truthiness that such an idea as that an entity such as Thought Sheriff is a thought crime and needs no further explanation. We welcome again he whom has been with us all along Armenian Radio and thank him for his faithful dispatch of the will of the people.

Never mind the giant wound on Harry Reeds face, his brother Larry reed did not attack him on New Years day. Report to a sanctioned AAA meeting, reporting that he had a family fight and that the federal enforcement elites were looking for him.
What really happened is that the great leader that is Harry Reed is not injured at all.
No more questions are allowed. Accept the fact that there is no bandage upon his face and do not allow your own eyes deny the truth. If you should have a brain abnormality that makes you appear to see that the faithful Harry Reed is injured, with great haste report yourself to any peoples rules enforcement person and bring your warm coat and shovel for immediate rehabilitation assistance in your local adult fun camp, to relieve your condition.

[highlight=#ffffff]FORWARD !!!
[/highlight]

Yes Comrades.
I needed to get back into the good graces of the Party.

I have returned after a long and much needed vacation to the scenic archipelago, and I

have been reassigned for the new Five year Plan. I found that my duty to the Party now compels

me to look Forward to a new future and not dwell on the ignorant, barbaric past.
[url=javascript:;]Image[/url]

What with an upcoming election season, I felt that I wanted to approach the Hillary Campaign with a fresh face with a more unique and distinctive persona.
[url=javascript:;]Image[/url]
Erasing evidence of my former allegiances is just one great way of becoming Ready[url=javascript:;]™[/url] for Hillary!
There is no such thing as a "Thought Sheriff."
He does not exist. He never existed.

If you happen across any inexplicable anomaly that would seem to indicate otherwise, please deposit the offending item in the nearest pneumatic receptacle, where it will be whisked off to the Clinton Archive for safe storage.

KAMMERAT_X wrote: We welcome again he whom has been with us all along Armenian Radio and thank him for his faithful dispatch of the will of the people.

Indeed, comrades, Armenian Radio will be following in the footsteps of Deer Leader who has been faithfully and zealously dispatching with the will of The People™ since before He was immaculated.

Red Square wrote:Has anyone of the comrades seen Thought Sheriff and Armenian Radio in the same room together?

I haven't. Draw your own conclusions.
That would explain the odor in the bunker. Well, it would if the bunker existed. You know, hypothetically.

Am I the only one who has noticed the 'dot' after Armenian Radio.'s name?
armenian-radio-1.jpg

Guess what... it's not a 'dot'... it's a bullet hole!!
armenian-radio-2.jpg

How in the hell did he get a bullet hole in his name?!
I'm not messin' with Armenian Radio.! In fact I just might stop by his store tonight on the way back from the beet fields to buy an 8-track tape or something.

I don't see any Cubes for sale in there Red Square!

armenian-radio-store.jpg

Comrade Putout wrote:.
The attachment armenian-radio-1.jpg is no longer available

The attachment armenian-radio-2.jpg is no longer available

I'm not messin' with Armenian Radio.! In fact I just might stop by his store tonight on the way back from the beet fields to buy an 8-track tape or something.

I don't see any Cubes for sale in there Red Square!

The attachment armenian-radio-store.jpg is no longer available

I DENOUNCE ARMENIAN RADIO!Comrade Putout has just exposed this capitalist swine for what he is! A store? As in he sells things? DISGUSTING!

I bet he hates paying taxes as well. Armenian Radio is a enemy of the state! Look at that smug face he has, I bet he thinks he built that place! No wonder he hasn't been around... He's been selling things...

Do you have anything to say for yourself, Armenian? Or would you just make it easier on yourself and just get on the platform at the train station now?

While I'm at it, what were YOU doing at a capitalist extortion station, Putout?

While I have not decided to denounce "Comrade" putout.... yet.... I have in fact sent Gnome Chompskii to keep an eye on her. A very close eye. Until she can prove herself innocent anyways.

I would not take this matter lightly if I were you.....

ad-of-the-day-watch-this-couple-wage-a-brutal-war-against-garden-gnomes.png

"Comrade".

Comrade Putout wrote:.
armenian-radio-1.jpg

armenian-radio-2.jpg

If Thought Sheriff existed, and if I remember correctly, he should have been armed with a Peacemaker. Maybe he chafed at being purged and put up a fight. I mean, hypothetically.

Komrade Radio, you also bear a striking resemblance to SS-Standartenführer Otto Skorzeny, who was famous for kommanding squads of German soldiers dressed as American soldiers to kreate konfusion and perform akts of sabotage behind their lines. Hmmmmm. Perhaps you should kome with us to KGB headquarters for some further questioning.

I am sure comrade Armenian was vetted before joining. We all went through summer camp from time to time.

Chedoh wrote:

I DENOUNCE ARMENIAN RADIO!Comrade Putout has just exposed this capitalist swine for what he is! A store? As in he sells things? DISGUSTING!
While I'm at it, what were YOU doing at a capitalist extortion station, Putout?

While I have not decided to denounce "Comrade" putout.... yet.... I have in fact sent Gnome Chompskii to keep an eye on her. A very close eye. Until she can prove herself innocent anyways.

I would not take this matter lightly if I were you.....

"Comrade".
I can explain all of this easily enough....
But I don't feel like working that hard. But I think that the more pressing of questions that needs to be asked is on what grounds comrade putout makes her baseless assertions?
I denounce comrade putout, on charges of circulating counterrevolutionary propaganda!

In regards to "the Dot,"
I don't mind all the attention given to the Dot. Comrades are always asking me about my Dot.
Rest assured, the dot was acquired in the service of the People. Some of them had to be pried from out of cold, dead hands. .Image.

Well... where shall I begin?!

I have plenty of grounds to repudiate what [color=#C0392B]Armenian Radio.[/color] wrote: I can explain all of this easily enough....
But I don't feel like working that hard. But [highlight=#ffff00]I think that the more pressing of questions that needs to be asked is on what grounds comrade putout makes her baseless assertions?[/highlight]
I denounce comrade putout, on charges of circulating counterrevolutionary propaganda!
First off - it's Comrade Putout... and now we know, thanks to Gummipuppe, (thank you sir!) you are really Otto Skorzeny!!!

Secondly - I was not observant enough when I posted your store image to notice that you are actually selling one of your numerous books in your own Armenian Radio. store!
the-book-is-in-his-store.jpg

So I went back and bought a different one. Are you still receiving royalties from these numerous books and are you a single man 'Armie?' That scar is pretty cool!

i-bought-a-book.jpg

Comrade Putout wrote: First off - it's Comrade Putout... and now we know, thanks to Gummipuppe, (thank you sir!) you are really Otto Skorzeny!!!

You have not become a filthy CAPitalist all of a sudden, have you?
Are you still receiving royalties from these numerous books and are you a single man 'Armie?' That scar is pretty cool!
While I don't like to talk much about profits and royalties, I can tell you that these memoirs are still selling a heck of a lot better than Hard Choices.

Wait!?! Exchanging capitalist currency and talking about it out loud. I am sure Commissarka Pinkie will be happy to know about this.

Cubists have a right to know whether or not one of their members is a capitalist. Well, I am no Capitalist.
I did NOT have profitable relations with that book!

Hammer and Loupe wrote:Wait!?! Exchanging capitalist currency and talking about it out loud. I am sure Commissarka Pinkie will be happy to know about this.

When I read that Comrade, it honestly made me faint and I woke up in a puddle of my own puke from being so sickened by it. But I was able to climb back up to my seat and continue my selfless cause for the people. This capitalist filth that's being tossed around in this forum is really something of a concern. I will send Gnome Chompskii to Pinkie with a dispatch to inform her of these horrendous events that are unfolding in our beloved utopia.

We can NOT allow this to go unpunished.

Armenian Radio. wrote:Cubists have a right to know whether or not one of their members is a capitalist. Well, I am no Capitalist.
I did NOT have profitable relations with that book!

Do you know how we used to handle defects among our ranks?

Back in the days of old, a pistol would be placed on the table before you and you would be left alone in the room to save the court and yourself a lot of trouble. It's a form of mercy really. However, we are in a new age, with a new way of handling "problems". I will bring you to a secluded room, on the table you will find a cellphone. It is linked to all social media outlets with a prepared message of such right wing bigotry, such homophobia, and such Islamaphobia that once it is read by the masses, you will be forever disowned and will have lost all credibility. All you need to do is press the "confirm" button.

This is it, Armenian Radio, time to give up the ghost.

Comrade Putout, it looks like the time has come for you to throw me under a bus, to rid yourself of guilt through association.
How do you suppose that "The Dot" came to be?

Armenian Radio. wrote:Comrade Putout, it looks like the time has come for you to throw me under a bus, to rid yourself of guilt through association.
How do you suppose that "The Dot" came to be?

So you confess then?

Well that was easy, now if you excuse me there is a lot of work to do for The People ™

I am so sorry that it had to come to this.

I don't know what you guys are so worked up about. He's my greatest customer. Why, I've sold more rope to Armenian Radio in the past few days than I've sold to DHS in the last five years.

TheLastCapitalist wrote:I don't know what you guys are so worked up about. He's my greatest customer. Why, I've sold more rope to Armenian Radio in the past few days than I've sold to DHS in the last five years.

We have witnesses!!! Chedoh, what happended to Comrade Gnome? He should already told Comissarka Pinkie by now. He is not a Roaming Gnome. Is he?

This sounds like the beginning of a show trial.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a show trial.
Bah! All talk and idle threats. Wake me when the swearing-in of witnesses begins.

Konservative_Punk wrote:
Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:This sounds like the beginning of a show trial.
Bah! All talk and idle threats. Wake me when the swearing-in of witnesses begins.

Witnesses? We don't need no stinkin' witnesses!

[color=#C0392B]Chedoh[/color] opened a can of gnomes when he wrote:While I'm at it, what were YOU doing at a capitalist extortion station, Putout?

And Gnome Chompskii has been quite a cut-up.
Would you like to buy the non-pixelated version of this image?
Perhaps Mrs. Chedoh would like a nice framed copy of it?!

chedoh-bath-pixelated.jpg

Comrade Putout wrote:
[color=#C0392B]Chedoh[/color] opened a can of gnomes when he wrote:While I'm at it, what were YOU doing at a capitalist extortion station, Putout?

chedoh-bath-pixelated.jpg

Wait!?! In the bottom left corner. Is that vinyl? How dare you use vinyl as a substitute for tiles! I am also sure the walls are made out of vinyl too. Blah! You and those fake tiles sicken me.

Comrade Putout wrote:

Black African American mail eh?

All I need to do is say one word and that will trigger Gnome Chompskii's subconscious programming to take you out. A Manchurian gave me the idea.

In a separate but parallel situation, a Mongolian gave me an idea for a Barbecue...

Couldn't we have a Mongolian candidate, instead?