Fourth Of July.......Pffffft......

Comrades,

Fret not soon this 4th of July thing will be just a bad memory in the minds of the collective after we complete our march into the Glorious World of Next Tuesday.

A tribute to The Cube so we can forget this wretched day that "AmeriKKKa" was born.

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Comrade Snookums

You have reduced me to tears.

I believe we should re-name this day to "Made Progressive praise day". Unfortunately how would we celebrate? I mean we made Progs, basically just watch the Proles Toil in the fields, and other menial pursuits. And should they have anything we want we simply take it from them, under the guise they may hurt themselves with it.

Hummmmm this is a poser...

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality® INC
The Kind and Lovable, Green Commissar
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Defender of the Faith

Comrade Snoogie, I'm weeping with joy. What a great tribute to the Party elite. This video should be made mandatory for all schools, kindergarden through grade 12 so that the children can see who the founding fathers (and mothers) of their Progressive world of Next Tuesday are.

I'm going to celebrate by using my stash of illegal fireworks to blow up my green army guys so that my Red Army guys can over run their position and plant the Soviet Flag.

Victory!

I'll just keep replaying this all day and maybe it will drown out all the foolish people outside celebrating this horrid day. It got me in such a intenser fervor for the party I will go outside and look for weaker capitalist children with sparklers to beat up later tonight.

Comrade Chedoh, do you not look festive today! (which means you do of course, look festive that is).
I love the sound of the Mudder Motherland melody. But if these people were serious about a celebratory, why did they chose JULY to do so? Do they not know how hot it is? Pick a better month, like November! I denounce all this foolishness in the name of Globalwarming.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Comrade Chedoh, do you not look festive today! (which means you do of course, look festive that is).
I love the sound of the Mudder Motherland melody. But if these people were serious about a celebratory, why did they chose JULY to do so? Do they not know how hot it is? Pick a better month, like November! I denounce all this foolishness in the name of Globalwarming.

You are right I am not celebrating anything. I am wearing a British Army uniform from the late 18th century in remembrance of all the Europeans and loyalist who were slaughtered by the woefully ignorant here in this blood thirsty land so many years ago.

Thanks Commodore Snoogie Woogums! A lovely tribute to all. I needed that. It's been a very long and tiring day.

Most equal Comrade Commodore! I'm somewhat worried though. You showed me before Pinkie. Now I fear a whacking.

Meanwhile, we must do something to prevent this absurd notion of "The 4th of July" or "Independence Day." What say we strike July 4 from the People's Calendars, and simply have two July 3's. We can also move tax filing day to July 3, so that the proles can have an extra day to submit their returns. But only for those who are paying no taxes, but still getting money back.

I am brought low upon my Worker's Party knees. Praise Stalin for this celebration of the Collective!

Wow! Who do you have to shovel to be equalitized into that one?

As a sign of protest I am proud to fly my colors today in my Arizona bunker.
Soon comrades we will take our country back. We must start with the Southwest US, then expand from there. Arizona was stolen from Mexico Cuba. This must not stand!

Sorry Infidel Castrate, we had to promise Arizona, Nevada and Southern California to LaRaza in exchange for allowing ACORN to use Mexican names on fake voter registration forms in 2012.

However, Florida was stolen from Cuba before it was stolen from Al Gore in 2000. Plus there are a lot of ex-Cuban thought criminals hiding out there. I'm sure you'll like to get your hands on them for all the nasty things they've said about you since the Bay of Pigs invasion.

Maybe we can toss in New Orleans too just to sweeten the deal.

Chedoh wrote:.
You are right I am not celebrating anything. I am wearing a British Army uniform from the late 18th century in remembrance of all the Europeans and loyalist who were slaughtered by the woefully ignorant here in this blood thirsty land so many years ago.

That is one of the better 'cover your ass' comments I have heard in the Cube. Many congratulatory's. . . and so touching. I have a tear!

I am brought low upon my Worker's Party knees. Praise Stalin for this celebration of the Collective!
umm, most interesting. Perhaps you will find suitable service servicing assisting Comrade Billy Clinton?

Commodore Snoogie Woogums, your video and the song of the Mother land brought a tear to this old Progs eye. yes I got to see representations, of comrades old and new.

Sniff Sniff, Makes me want to get out and charge a Sh*% load of stuff on Pupovitches credit cards...

Anyone want the numbers?

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality® INC
The Kind and Lovable, Green Commissar
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Defender of the Faith

Hooray! I'm on a video! (Runs out of house shouting "wohoo" and "hooray".)

You got his numbers too? Most equal. I just opened up a small wormhole to his wallet. I tried the same with Pinkie, but all I got was a weird shovel whack. Who would have known she could whack someone through a wormhole the size of a credit card.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Sorry Infidel Castrate, we had to promise Arizona, Nevada and Southern California to LaRaza in exchange for allowing ACORN to use Mexican names on fake voter registration forms in 2012.

However, Florida was stolen from Cuba before it was stolen from Al Gore in 2000. Plus there are a lot of ex-Cuban thought criminals hiding out there. I'm sure you'll like to get your hands on them for all the nasty things they've said about you since the Bay of Pigs invasion.

Maybe we can toss in New Orleans too just to sweeten the deal.
Wait a tic, NawLins belongs to France, which will belong to Islam soon. Either way, we can't use Louisiana as a deal sweetener. What about Colorado, Wyoming or Texas?

Colonel 7.62 wrote:You got his numbers too? Most equal. I just opened up a small wormhole to his wallet. I tried the same with Pinkie, but all I got was a weird shovel whack. Who would have known she could whack someone through a wormhole the size of a credit card.
I can imagine that shovel has special properties then a regular shovel.

We can use Washington Collective as a deal sweetner. It's becoming California North anyway.

Yes, I have found that Pinkie's shovel is about the only thing that transcends Space and Time outside of my own office. It's disturbing. More than you could possibly imagine.

GLORIOUS VIDEO!!! ALL HAIL DEAR LEADER AND THE PEOPLES CUBE™ !!!

Each time I am to be of hearing such song I am to be of filling with rejoicing that Glorious World of Next Tuesday will soon to be here!

Colonel 7.62 wrote:We can use Washington Collective as a deal sweetner. It's becoming California North anyway.

Yes, I have found that Pinkie's shovel is about the only thing that transcends Space and Time outside of my own office. It's disturbing. More than you could possibly imagine.
Well, the stories you divulge on Facedbook certainly say so. However, I feel the entire Left coast could be used.

I think you are right there Comrade Commissar. As near as I can tell, with a few rural exceptions, the whole left coast is doomed.