France Reaches A Negotiated Peace

It is so wonderful to hear the glorious news coming out of France. This is what we have been trying to tell Bush. All you need to do is appease the Muslim radicals, and you will achieve the kind of peace that France is experiencing right now.

A bright new day is just over the horizon...

say.. it's more little rogues than muslims extremists.

that's what young frenchmen call "racailles"..

But now, public opinion is very divided.. some want Sarkosy, some Lepen ( a real fascist) and left-wing idiots continue to be in their red dreams

Simon from Toulouse

-Dostix- wrote:say.. it's more little rogues than muslims extremists.

that's what young frenchmen call "racailles"..

But now, public opinion is very divided.. some want Sarkosy, some Lepen ( a real fascist) and left-wing idiots continue to be in their red dreams

Simon from Toulouse

Comrade Simon,

Oh yeah man!!!... I remember growing up in Saskatchewan, on the Golden Steppes of Kanada... get a little bored... get someone to 'pull' some beers for us (the legal drinking age is 19 in that particular province and we were younger and so had to have an older sibling or understanding stranger buy us alcohol... or steal it from our kapitalist martini-swilling parents)... blow a little weed (buy it, or steal it from our kaptialist-yuppie dope-smoking parents...)... burn a car or two... rampage and break some windows... blow up an empty barn... tip a cow... attack a few Royal Kanadjian Mounted Police with molotov cocktails...

... distinctly remember a farmer of Metis descent (Francophone/Native) yelling "racailles" at us as we ran off, leaving his pick-up truck and his barn flambéing in the gentle prairie breeze... ... Gawd I miss being a teenager! All in good fun...

Having a flashback... and wondering, "are you shitting me?!?"
Sister Massively Opiated...

BURN THIS BOOK wrote:BURN THIS BOOK

at amazon.com

Damn! Why hasn't He been purged yet? I demand a focus group with Hillary (peace be with him/her/it) to find the cause of the non-purgieness...nss...um... of comrade BURN THIS BOOK!

The Cordon Blues
Looks like the chickens are coming home to roost in France. Hmm... now where have I heard that expression before.

Kommissar Betty wrote:Damn! Why hasn't He been purged yet? I demand a focus group with Hillary (peace be with him/her/it) to find the cause of the non-purgieness...nss...um... of comrade BURN THIS BOOK!

Clearly, 'someone' still has use for him... or they are pondering article about virgins actually being cool refreshing white raisin beverages (see: Virgins? What Virgins?), and so paradise being case of eternal blue balls (sounds like Hillary's pool boy, Bill... no?)...

... perhaps purges must wait until a little more time has passed since "The World Without Zionism" conference and President Ahmadinejad of Iran's remarks regarding the oppression of the Muslim world by the Zionist Regime... or the 3,000 future human bombs who attended that speech, chanting, "Death to Israel!" and "Death to America!"...

Might not be... seemly... to purge so soon after threat to Amerika and to her peeps - since ACLU are all Zionista lawyers anyhow, and the left-leaning Liberal Jewish base gives much money to the Red Queen... Off With His Head may have to wait. Besides - there is too much attention being paid to indictments of Republicans, post-Hurricane (and now Tornado) clean-up and rebuilding, as well as violence in France and Summit... Must wait for quiet news day to purge, if one is to be heard over the noise of the rabble. A good Purging must be timed just so... don't you agree?

Best
Sister Massively Opiated.

Just some kids
This is all just an adolescent prank. Only little kids are involved. Ignore the video of full grown adults shouting "Allahu Akbar" (https://media.putfile.com/French-riots). Ignore the media interviews with adults discussing their reasons for burning France. Just because a few of the rioters reference Jihad does not make it so. Jihad has to be declared well in advance of a riot with an official stamp of approval from the "Center for Jihad and Intifada."

Hey Dostix, wake up and smell the Intifada. Your government is lying to you about little kids doing all of this on their own. It is much worse than that. And the problem is never going to go away with the pathetic appeasement monkeys Chirac and Villepin.

I hope the rioters burn Johnny Depp's house. America sucks, eh Johnny?

Viva la France?