France receives gifts from Russia and President Obama

Disappoint.jpeg
WASHINGTON, DC - After the terror attacks, France steps up to fight the war on terror, leading to an unfortunate fatality when a police dog gave its life for the red, white, and blue.

Russia and Obama felt sorry for the loss, and felt obligated to send a gift to show they are on France's side.

Russia gave a puppy to replace the veteran officer, and President Obama gave a 'get well' card with a Walmart coupon. Obama went over the top with two gifts instead of one. These gracious gifts will hopefully heal some wounds. Who does not want a puppy, a card, and a coupon?

What is this about attacks? You forget, tovarische.. That never happened, according to the Current Truth ™! Other than that, great post as always!

As a first time Collective poster, and currently employed at the University of Missouri, I am confused. I indoctrinate my students about Global Warming, yet I read that our Glorious Leader has sent a card made of paper!? I'm sure this cannot be true. Surely He would not send something made out of tree pulp and undercut my wisdom and of Global warming. What shall I tell the Special Snowflakes in my classes?

Oh, and the French were so hoping for an iPod of his canned speeches.

CollegeProf wrote:As a first time Collective poster, and currently employed at the University of Missouri, I am confused. I indoctrinate my students about Global Warming, yet I read that our Glorious Leader has sent a card made of paper!? I'm sure this cannot be true. Surely He would not send something made out of tree pulp and undercut my wisdom and of Global warming. What shall I tell the Special Snowflakes in my classes?

Comrade, I am sure the paper is made out of recycled materials and cannabis.

France receives gifts from those wonderful folks in Washington, DC

Mon Dieu! A PUPPIE! Come here, baby puppie! Such a good doggie! Kiss, kiss, kiss! Such a sweet baby PUPPIE! Votre nom shall be "Cher Pupoux, the Merde createur des la Pueples."
(Please for give me, Comrades, I'm reaching for my understanding of French, here. I think you get the idea)

Pamalinsky wrote:... Votre nom shall be "Cher Pupoux, the Merde createur des la Pueples."

Ah, mon Dieu! Par Jean le Carré rouge! La plume de ma tante est dans le jardin! We shall be having grey poop on tout le monde! La République sera sous un gros tracteur vert!

Pamalinsky wrote:Mon Dieu! A PUPPIE! Come here, baby puppie! Such a good doggie! Kiss, kiss, kiss! Such a sweet baby PUPPIE! Votre nom shall be "Cher Pupoux, the Merde createur des la Pueples."
(Please for give me, Comrades, I'm reaching for my understanding of French, here. I think you get the idea)

Voila! Petit-Poop!