Free Ariel

Comrades, let us pull together for the immediate release of our Democrat brother, Ariel Castro, who has been imprisoned on false allegations of kidnapping, torture and rape! He is only guilty of providing these women with a roof over their heads, food, clothing and teaching them about the birds and the bees.

As we have done in an attempt to free our other falsely imprisoned brother, Mumia Abu-Jamal, we must protest to let the world know about this travesty. We must also contact our brothers and sisters in Hollywood to get their very influential support. After all, they were instrumental in getting our other murdering brother, Wilbert Rideau, freed from the bowels of the Louisiana State Penitentiary.

We knows he is innocent because he is from persecuted minority!!! As dear leader would say . . . . . "clearly" what else is there to say??

So, this is the thanks Comrade Castro receives for adopting 3 wayward girls and supporting them for 10 years on his meager disability endowment? Social Justice indeed! A tragic side road on our journey to Next Tuesday.™

Well, crud. I clicked on this link thinking it was about Disney's Little Mermaid, and that maybe she got caught in some tuna nets or something, maybe those plastic doohickeys that hold six-packs. I was all ready to board a Greenpeace boat, and right after I tie-dyed all my shirts and bought a new bong.

Though I can't help wondering...do you think being named after a Disney princess is what drove him to do it?

A size 7 1/8 head does not fit under a size 6 tiara.

Don't ask me why I know this.

Tovarichi wrote:A size 7 1/8 head does not fit under a size 6 tiara.

Don't ask me why I know this.

I think you know why you know this!

You never wondered about the name of your gulag?!

tovarichi-ariel-tiara.jpg

I was told those images were destroyed.

Kids, male prostitution is no way to feed a family, stay in school...