Free Comrade Blago Now!

Comrades, our comrade Rod "RICO" Blagojevich needs our help now, more than he has at any time since the last election.

blago.JPG

(Gateway Pundit)

Good point comrade, but why stop with Blago? Many of our fellow travelers still languish in the prisons of the imperialist racist oppressor. Mumia, OJ, Tony Rezko, the fine young lads in Gitmo, Sheikh Mohammed. And soon such notables as William Jefferson, Democrat, Louisiana and perhaps even Gov. Richardson of New Mexico.

We can't expect the ACLU to carry the ball on their own. Perhaps our musical cadres can organize a worldwide rock concert to raise legal defense funds as they successfully did to feed Africa so many times in the past. Of course the Party will get some of the skim for redistribution (my dacha needs a new roof).

Perhaps our musical cadres can organize a worldwide rock concert..

A great idea, Comrade! They could use some of the selections from the People's Karaoke.

[Sigh] The evil Bush could not simply just LEAVE, could he? He had to perform one many final acts of villiany by imprisoning noble, honest, hard-working people like Blago, OJ and Rezko. If that were not enough, he still found it necessary to destroy Gov. Richardson and deprive the people of his many talents! Mr. Bush, have you NO SHAME????

Comrades,

Pardon me, I read this thread in error. I thought this was about free government-provided sexual services, and I'm an equal opportunity recipient. My mistake.

I guess you've got to pay to play Blago.

LOL

Comrades, you might remember my name. I'm the Reuters stringer who turned Fatimah into the biggest pop icon since Baghdad Bob. I'm back in the field again, in Hamasstan, as it known, but won't be known for much longer.

Hamas celebrates 60 years of Palestinian futility.

Comrades and comradettes, our worst fears have been realized. Blagojovich has been ousted.
Image The vote against him was, however, commendably unanimous.

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:Comrades,

Pardon me, I read this thread in error. I thought this was about free government-provided sexual services, and I'm an equal opportunity recipient. My mistake.

I guess you've got to pay to play Blago.

You were not entirely mistaken, Tovarich, once the matter reaches its logical conclusion:

Cue Premier Betty...

Unfortunatly, since he's already out, should we start a fund to put him back in office?