Free Obamacare Coupon! Limit one per visit!

Thanks Czar2 I clipped the coupon on the screen and ran right down to Dr. Rahm's office (after buying a new monitor at Walmart). Surprisingly there wasn't many people in the waiting room, just me and Bruno (he had a half dozen coupons clenched in his teeth).

Anyway, Dr. Rahm was very professional. The only thing I couldn't understand was how he managed to keep both his hands on my shoulders during the entire exam.

Oh btw, he said I was just fine (thanks for asking).

That was a little trick Dr. Rahm picked up in the Boy Scouts. Or was it when he was an altarboy? I forget.

Maybe when he was a ballerina. I heard him saying that those casting calls can be a pain in the ass.

I'm having so much fun making signs for Deer Leader!

Glorious! And this so reminds of the late Mr. Pulloskies before his Dr. license was so rudely removed... he too was a proctologist, examining some of the best behinds in the country (or so he said). But I digress. A couple is a coupon and with Obamacare about to land on all of us, this will be useful. Just open wide and say, "AHH"?

Leninka you're not only a Nubian queen, you're a booty queen as well...

I bet when you sit around the house, you actually sit around the house.

Your booty be so big, if you jumped up you'd get stuck in mid air.

Although I doubt if you could even jump to a conclusion.

That booty is so big, I bet even your genes don't fit.

You could sit on Walmart and lower their prices.

Your ghetto nickname is DAMN!

Girl, you could sell shade.

Comrade Leninka? I thought that was Michelle O at first glance. That's some trunk.

I can set two plates of home fries, and two giant glasses of grape soda on my ass, and serve them to you without spilling a drop.

So can Michelle Obamie! It's it thrilling!? I used to be able to do that on my bosoms but the last couple of decades, it just all just slides off. Disappointing.

Just think! Under ObamaCare we'll all have perfect breasts and they'll all be equal! Just ask Susan Sarandon. She knows.

and some of us will be more equal than others. That's the REAL ObamieCare!
"I work for the government and I'm here to take what you thought was yours help, you big boobs!"

Oh, that's just glorious. Thanks to the passage of healthcare bill there will be enough money to go around for everyone, even Comrades Nanski, Boxer, Obomba, and Dr. Frankenstein, too.

Leninka wrote:Hmmf! Examine this!

WOOOOOOOH! Dat Ass! I's def gonna grab u foah de next foah-way wif Algore!

Whose da man dats coming wif us? How bout dis guy? I saw him las nigh befoah de helt cawr bill was pasd. Hees a Kenneddy.

WOW- if I wernt a hermaphrodite, I'd def. invite dat dawg. Dem brown droopies, winkin' at me, dey be sexxi biach. F'sheezy!

Leninka wrote:

Oh, is Nanski getting another boob job? My my, pardon me, I can see now that it's just a check up at Jiffy-Lobo.

Czar Du, Leninka, forget Al Gore and that Kennedy gingerkid. Me and Theo could rock both your worlds.

Czar Czar wrote:
Leninka wrote:Hmmf! Examine this!

WOOOOOOOH! Dat Ass! I's def gonna grab u foah de next foah-way wif Algore!

I must confess the hair that will surely grow on my palms after seeing this...

Muchas Danke!

Official White House Photo

Oh my, that 'thing' beauty mark on Mochelle's Michelle's face... goes it look familiar?