Free Speech and Hate Speech: A Video Primer

Free speech is and ought to be cherished, encouraged, and protected as long as it is the correct free speech. Hate speech is to be prohibited and severely castigated at every available opportunity. But how does an average comrade know the difference between free speech and hate speech? Simple, everything in accord with the Current Truth™ is free speech, and anything that deviates from it is wicked, vile hate speech.

Still having trouble understanding this concept because of Bush's draconian slashes in spending for educational programs? Well, let me illustrate with these two brief videos.

First, this is a group of Democrats properly exercising their cherished right to free speech...

Now, a wicked, RACIST! Republican and former Grand Wizard of the KKK leads his fellow NAZI! Republicans in criticizing - yes, criticizing - Dear Leader...

Clear now? Learn to distinguish between the two, and always faithfully report Hate Speech to your nearest Komissar or ACORN office.

Gosh, why would this NOT be clear to anyone? Were they not paying attention during Party indoctrination sessions in skool? (Does anyone really want to admit to that?)

Criticizing Obama = Racism
Praising Obama = Just and Good

Dissent with The Current Truth = Treason
Going Along with Current Truth = Patriotism

Get with the program (or get on to the Gulag!)

Some facist at YT mocked Kommissarette Pelosi with sound effects added to your 2nd vid clip:

These mocking thought crimes must be stopped by Kommissar Sunstein!

Komissar Blogunov wrote:
Free speech is and ought to be cherished, encouraged, and protected as long as it is the correct free speech. Hate speech is to be prohibited and severely castigated at every available opportunity. But how does an average comrade know the difference between free speech and hate speech? Simple, everything in accord with the Current TruthTM is free speech, and anything that deviates from it is wicked, vile hate speech.
How dare Liar-Bush make a good point point his finger at the elective collective. Does he not know that finger pointing is limited to those who "care about black people" and are not racist, as evidenced by The One? He should be thrown in jail for his finger point and attempting to take away from the collectives beets.

Where's that finger biting guy when you need him?

Komissar Blogunov wrote:Where's that finger biting guy when you need him?

I believe his O-lie-ness has hired him as "Appendage Redistribution Czar", from what my sources tell me.