From DHS Regarding Rightwing Terrorist

The New Face Of Terrorism

They can be stopped. It is your duty to report all suspicious rightwing extremist activity.
Signs to Watch for: Military Service, Displaying the US flag, Support of Republican or Libertarian Candidates, Quoting The Constitution or The Founding Fathers, Watching Fox, News, Listening to Conservative Talk Radio, Attending Tea Parties, Owning Firearms, Speaking Against Open Borders, Worshipping God Not Obama.
If you witness any of these behaviors please inform Party officials, and the offending terrorist will be sent to the Karl Marx Treatment Center for re-education.

Comrade, these are terrorists if I have ever seen them. I would like to report a terrorist such as this in my neighborhood. He has an Amerikkkan flag, owns a gun, and voted against Chairman O! We must Purge him at once!

The Mime once commented that all he wanted was America back the way it used to be. Thank goodness things are back to normal again.

Superkommissar:

How many carbon credits are eaned if I rat out report a high ranking party member versus lets say someone of lesser stature?

Dammit, Maksim! Sometimes I think you do this sort of thing just so you can get yet another Beet of the Week!

And it works, for congratulations--as usual, to the exclusion of all others, you have once again walked away with Pinkie's prestigious Beet of the Week Award!

What a magnificent visual aid you have created, Maksim! It should be posted in every school and library and post office--well, maybe not the post office, since that's dying unless they get a bailout, too--but it should be proudly and prominently displayed in every lobby in every building. Every welfare and Social Security office. Every courthouse in lieu of those antiquated, bigoted, intolerant, mean-spirited, hate-filled (did I miss anything?) Ten Commandments.

In fact, if we need any commandments at all, it's for every citizen to memorize the nine signs of right wing extremism you have listed on your magnum opus. We should throw out that lame test they make immigrants take for their citizenship--like who cares which states made up the original thirteen colonies or what the three branches of government are? Identifying the signs of rightwing extremism--THAT's what's important! THAT'S patriotic--in fact, Current Truth dictates it's now the highest form of patriotism!*

P.S. Your mother should receive her bumper sticker ("My Child is Beet of the Week at The People's Cube") in approximately 6-8 weeks (meaning she's still owed several previous ones).

And we're trying to find someone to impound Pupovich's junk vehicle from the "Reserved for Beet of the Week" parking space in front of Party headquarters.

*Supersedes previous Current Truth in which dissent was highest form of patriotism.

Superkommissar:

How many carbon credits are eaned if I rat out report a high ranking party member versus lets say someone of lesser stature?

Proletarian Robot wrote:Superkommissar:

This week the Party will reward you in American Idol tickets.

Pinkie wrote:It should be posted in every school and library and post office--well, maybe not the post office, since that's dying unless they get a bailout, too--but it should be proudly and prominently displayed in every lobby in every building. Every welfare and Social Security office. Every courthouse in lieu of those antiquated, bigoted, intolerant, mean-spirited, hate-filled (did I miss anything?) Ten Commandments.
Pinkie, I like how you think perhaps his O'liness could appoint you Posters For The Common Good Czar.

Superkommissar Maksim wrote: The New Face Of Terrorism
They can be stopped. It is your duty to report all suspicious rightwing extremist activity.
Signs to Watch for: Military Service, Displaying the US flag, Support of Republican or Libertarian Candidates, Quoting The Constitution or The Founding Fathers, Watching Fox, News, Listening to Conservative Talk Radio, Attending Tea Parties, Owning Firearms, Speaking Against Open Borders, Worshipping God Not Obama.
If you witness any of these behaviors please inform Party officials, and the offending terrorist will be sent to the Karl Marx Treatment Center for re-education.

Well Done, Comrade Maksim Maksimovich! His O'liness will be most pleased!!!!

This has to be my favorite passage from the DHS document:

(U//FOUO) Perceptions on Poverty and Radicalization
(U//FOUO) Scholars and experts disagree over poverty's role in motivating violent radicalization or terrorist activity. High unemployment, however, has the potential to lead to alienation, thus increasing an individual's susceptibility to extremist ideas. [HIGHLIGHT=#ffff00]According to a 2007 study from the German Institute for Economic Research, there appears to be a strong association between a parent's unemployment status and the formation of rightwing extremist beliefs in their children—specifically xenophobia and antidemocratic ideals.[/HIGHLIGHT]

I guess this means children of stay-at-home moms are disgruntled, and both should be considered potential terrorists.

We need to make sure that our fellow travelers in the American Criminal Liberties Union do not take up any cases defending these class enemies.

I think I saw them all on TV in my super dacha. They were all over the place yesterday (15th of April), talking about thinks like being taxed too much and other what-nots like this.

(retreats to Inner Circle)
Fellow comrades of the Inner Circle,
Let's get the Outer Party to review those tapes. . .

The guys who wrote and performed this song emailed us the link. They must be right-wing extremists because the title of the song is "Obama's Song - Sieg Heil With A Smile." What were they thinking - emailing a song like that to a Party organ like this?

-

Another email from a reader who calls himself Prehistoric Conservative:

Prehistoric Conservative wrote:National Airport was locked down for three hours by Homeland Security, when three Military Veterans arrived on three separate flights but timed within 15 minutes of each other. The White House ceremony to present them Medals of Honor had to be postponed to the following day after their interrogation was over. Despite their claims otherwise it was officially stated that they were not waterboarded by their Napolitanoian interrogators.

In other news:

The rumor is untrue that a major newspaper ethnically slurred the president by showing him in whiteface.

Historically speaking, he is the first half-white president, but that half didn't sell even though it spoke well.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:This has to be my favorite passage from the DHS document:

(U//FOUO) Scholars and experts disagree over poverty's role in motivating violent radicalization or terrorist activity. High unemployment, however, has the potential to lead to alienation, thus increasing an individual's susceptibility to extremist ideas. [HIGHLIGHT=#ffff00]According to a 2007 study from the German Institute for Economic Research, there appears to be a strong association between a parent's unemployment status and the formation of rightwing extremist beliefs in their children—specifically xenophobia and antidemocratic ideals.[/HIGHLIGHT]

I guess this means children of stay-at-home moms are disgruntled, and both should be considered potential terrorists.

Well I'm sure the Germans are expert in figuring out what happens when you have a large unemployed population being governed by a charismatic leader with a personality cult...

Obamissar 7.62 wrote:
Commissarka Pinkie wrote:This has to be my favorite passage from the DHS document:

Well I'm sure the Germans are expert in figuring out what happens when you have a large unemployed population being governed by a charismatic leader with a personality cult...
Do you think the Germans would give the US a warning about this, or would they give Obama some pointers?