Ft. Hood Shooting Definitely Workplace Violence

Hasan.jpg
The Pentagon today reasserted its belief that the Ft. Hood workplace violence on November 5, 2009, was exactly that - workplace violence, and nothing more.

The Pentagon also affirmed that Army Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan's yelling "Allahu Akbar!" as he fired the shots that killed 13 and wounded more than 30 had nothing to do with so-called "Radical Islam", but was rather the major's way of letting off steam after not having the office coffee pot refilled by whomever got the last cup, one too many times.

"After years of disdainful and malicious coffee room treatment by the US military, Major Hasan had simply had enough. Obviously, the soldiers and other personnel the major was forced to work with on a daily basis need a lot more sensitivity training", stated a representative spokesunit from the Department of Defense, as he rose from his prayer rug. "The military should consider this a wake up call, Allah willing!"

Major Hasan was reached for comment in Mecca, as he was on Hajj with a compliment of other Misloom soldiers and guards.

If Obama, however unlikely, loses the election, he can set things right with the military and give executive clemency to Maj. Hasan.
Imagine the celebrations that would happen throughout the nation !

Comrade Krasnodar, I do believe that you are right, at least on the global stage - here at home, though, the folks down the street are going to be a bit too busy rioting to notice, judging by what I've been reading.

I'll betcha they'd light off an extra Molotov cocktail in the major's honor if we let them know, though!

No need for conservatives to get all upset over random acts of violence. I certainly hope that Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan is looking into suing the people's estates who actually had the gall to die from those arbitrary weapon discharges and thus tarnish his good name.

Comrades. Archival footage shows that the attack of Ft. Hood was not the first time that Army Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan participated in "Workplace Violence".
kauf_lawl_art.jpg

Confusion at Ft. Hood

Defense:
A commission was payable for every soldier who went to the snack bar,
Major Nidal grew frustrated because he got no response to his order,
“All a you to the snackbar”.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Can it really be classified as "violence" if the infidels had it coming to them?

Sounds more like "social justice" to me.

Comrades,
As you know, when a Muz strikes an infidel anywhere for anything it is not classified as violence of any kind. The category of comeuppance is the most popular in this regard.
Last edited by General Confusion on 10/24/2012, 11:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason for editing this post: Miss Pelling