Future site for BHO POTUS library?

bho2.jpg

Comrades,

Via The Blaze ...

IT BEGINS: SEARCH FOR OBAMA PRESIDENTIAL LIBRARY SITE IS OFFICIALLY UNDERWAY

"(AP) — The search for a home for President Barack Obama's presidential library is officially underway. With Obama's blessing, top supporters are launching a foundation that will develop and build the library, which will both house his presidential records and serve as a monument to his legacy. The nonprofit Barack H. Obama Foundation will be led by Marty Nesbitt, a close Obama friend from Chicago, and Julianna Smoot, a former White House social secretary and top official in Obama's re-election campaign."
Please chime in with your suggestions for the future POTUS library. Do it for the Greater Good™, and of course the children too.

Here is my pick ... location for the site is now Detroit.

THE BARACK H. OBAMA FOUNDATION

It should not be far from the Imperial Residence, and must qualify as a World Wonder ....

OLibrary1.jpg

Comrades, I am so sorry to report that the 0Bama Presidential Library has already been built in sunny Tucumcari, NM.

I think we can safely assume that the asswipe extensive collection of contents is already present.

https://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/201 ... al-Library

Note presence of gender-inclusive glory hole!

Comrades of Hope and Change:

Rickers-Island 2.jpg

Here's a lovely spot for the BHO Memorial Library and Gulag. It will come fully staffed and protected from outsiders by professionals.

Rikers-Island 1.jpg

As you can see, security is already in place. The dogs are well trained. The tend to bite first and bark later. Access by car or truck is said to be difficult.

I like the thought of letting BHO's library sort of follow him around the globe. This modest boat, recently acquired by The White Fortress, can help bring joy and hope to billions and billions once they are able to touch a BHO endorsed and signed copy of Rules for Radicals. As the boat steams from port to port, it will encourage all mankind to strive, and maybe, (maybe I say), become ever increasingly dependent on SOE's and central planning.

Comrade Walrus,
I have seen that floating bastion of progressivism before. Word is, Bill Clinton was at the helm sexually assaulting entertaining a young lady at the time. No doubt some right-wing teabagger planned this act of sabotage.

cruise-disaster_2110914c.jpg