Geithner: Obama to Fight International Tax Dodgers

Glorious, Comrades! Glorious! The unpatriotic tax dodgers will be taken out!

Geithner: Obama to Fight International Tax Dodgers

~

LMAO!

This is how the AP wire should read:

Tax-Dodging Geithner: Obama to Fight International Tax Dodgers

Mar 3 01:00 PM US/Eastern
By STEPHEN OHLEMACHER
Agitprop Press Writer

WASHINGTON (AP) - President Barack Obama's tax-dodging Treasury secretary says the administration, which is mostly made up of tax dodgers, will unveil a series of rules and measures in the coming months to limit the ability of evil international corporations to avoid U.S. taxes.

Tax-dodging Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner told the House Ways and Means Committee on Tuesday that Obama, whose cabinet nominees were mostly made up of tax dodgers, will propose legislation to limit evil U.S. corporations' ability to shelter foreign earnings from taxation in the U.S. He also said the largely tax dodging administration will try to limit capitalist pig-dog Americans' ability to use tax havens to avoid taxation.

He said this all with a straight face.

Copyright 2009 The Agitprop Press. All rights reserved. This material must be published, broadcast, rewritten, and redistributed multiple times to all of the unwashed proletariat masses.

Dr. Strangelove
Direktor of Flashing Lights, Shiny Things, Bobbles, and Cinematography
Ministry of Agitprop
"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room."

Dr. you should know by now that there is no connection between a Progressive's words and actions. Geithner was maligned because someone actually dared to point out what he'd done. Which was quite unfair.

Now if the Bu$hitler had looked at a dog funny, that means of course that Hayek and Adam Smith are wrong. But the Lion of the Senate murders a woman and it means nothing. Geithner, in charge of money, is a tax cheat. Means nothing.

There are two sets of rules: one for Progressives and one for other people. And <i>this</i> is the way to destroy democracy.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Dr. you should know by now that there is no connection between a Progressive's words and actions. Geithner was maligned because someone actually dared to point out what he'd done. Which was quite unfair.

Now if the Bu$hitler had looked at a dog funny, that means of course that Hayek and Adam Smith are wrong. But the Lion of the Senate murders a woman and it means nothing. Geithner, in charge of money, is a tax cheat. Means nothing.

There are two sets of rules: one for Progressives and one for other people. And <i>this</i> is the way to destroy democracy.

It is simply an implied threat. As the great social programs of his O'lyness require more and more of the peoples contributions to society, ie taxes, especially corporate taxes, that it would be useless to move the corporations off shore to the tropical captilist hellholes of the Caymens and other assorted islands. Because Geihtner is gonna gitcha!

Resistance is futile!

I think that we could send some of Red Star's goons highly trained troopers to the Caymens and other tax shelters and foment a revolution. I think that is the USA becomes the USSA, and if Citibank has become Shitibank, and AIG is a good deal owned by the government, then nothing prohibits us from overthrowing a few banana republics.

I have a question....

Since I have my mortgage with Shitimortgage owned by Shitibank and 30% of Shitibank is now owned by the Government (Re: taxpayers) and I pay taxes, should I get a 30% reduction on my mortgage premium or my FICA?
It seems to me I'm now paying twice when I should only be paying once.
Am I committing a Thought Crime?

Maybe this is backwards thinking? Maybe I should increase my FICA by 30%....c'mon Theo, you're the mathlete.
Sumbuddy hep me! Hep me! Lordy hep me!

The "gubmint" now officially owns 30% of your home, Laika. Your door will be kicked down by Red Star's goons You will be contacted shortly by representatives for introduction to some homeless bums your new roommates who will now occupy that 30% under the UnFair Housing Act III.

Laika, it is all moot now. We are only on stage one toward the Progressive World of Next Tuesday, where all is for the state and nothing is outside the state. It will be quite moot whether you ought to pay your mortgage because you are obligated to pay everyone else's mortgage, and they yours.

The 30% stake in Shitibank will increase, and BoA is looking pretty bad now, as are six or seven other large banks. Soon will all have our checks deposited by force into a government-controlled bank, which will decide what we get--we'll get a debit card with a percentage that we are allowed to spend.

Since I have my own business, I get checks from clients. I'll be forced to send them to Shitibank to a lockbox, which will take them, and keep a processing fee, used to pay off the debt to the government.

I'll get credits that I can spend, but a percentage of my business depending on what the Government thinks that I need, and need is the operative word.
Image A few months ago I got cold feet and sold most of my mutuals at about 9500. Now, at 6800 I seem prudent. But I kept energy, thinking we need energy. Obama's budget provides for capitalization and not expensing of drilling costs, a reduction in the 15% depletion allowance and no manufacturer's 6% credit for the oil business. Regardless of whether or not these taxes were just, they will shut down local drilling--what the moonbats want--and make us more dependent on foreign oil, and after Iran has launched a satellite and has enough fissile material for a bomb, and after His O'liness has said, sure, we can talk, and after Iran shot us a finger, we are in the worst position that we have been in since the war of 1812.

And all in six months. The triumph of the progressive.

Commissar, I think The One will do away with the middleman because banks do not work in the best interest of the people. Soon you will just deposit your money and your clients money directly into the Fed. Then The One will decide what your allowance will be monthly, depending on beet production of course.

The statment he made the other day about not letting the market influence his policymaking really took the cake. His entire administration seems to be detached from reality.