Gender inequality at Kellogg's: demand equal peeing rights!

Comrades, a video has just surfaced that was taken during a labor dispute peaceful protest at a Kellogg's factory in 2014. In it, a worker slave to the Corporation can be seen pissing in a batch of Rice Krispies as they made their way through the factory Kapitalist dungeon on their way to privileged White People all across Amerikkka.

Criminal Investigation Opened After Man Appears to Urinate on Kellogg's Cereal Assembly Line

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!! Why are only MEN allowed to pee in the cereal? I demand a boycott of all Kellogg's products until its factories are retrofitted to allow womyn, transgendered, gender fluid, genderqueer, and other genders -- equal access to be able to pee in the cereal.

Until Commissarka Pinkie herself is able to squat over a conveyor belt and "whack" the cereal with her... whatever she has between her legs... none of us are Equal.

WACKO LIVES MATTER! Power to the PEEple!

UPDATE:

Breitbart: I want you to #DumpKelloggs

It appears to me that Kellogg's is now peeing in its own cereal.

Here's a suggestion to Comrade Red Square for the right-hand sidebar:

IN WAKE OF PEEING SCANDAL, KELLOGG'S CONSIDERS CHANGING RICE KRISPIES TO RICE KINKIES

The Kellogg's (ditches) Breitbart (petitions) Deplorables (boycott) Kellogg's triangle,

plus now Act-2 : Breitbart (exposes PeeWee) Kellogg's (cringes & apologizes) Deplorables & All Eaters of <spit!spit!fooey!>,

(and some Deplorables (get-a-laughter-paroxysm) in/within The People's Cube),

that's Life imitates The Kube, squared!

Forecast: Act-3 will likely follow ― Life imitates The Kube, cubed!

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:.
The Kellogg's (ditches) Breitbart (petitions) Deplorables (boycott) Kellogg's triangle,

plus now Act-2 : Breitbart (exposes PeeWee) Kellogg's (cringes & apologizes) Deplorables & All Eaters of <spit!spit!fooey!>,

(and some Deplorables (get-a-laughter-paroxysm) in/within The People's Cube),

that's Life imitates The Kube, squared!

Forecast: Act-3 will likely follow ― Life imitates The Kube, cubed!

What would you call this, a loop-de-loop? A double loop?

Kelloggs Flowchart.jpg

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:... What would you call this ... < pic above > ?
Marvellous, Comrade Stierlitz! That's - of course! - a flow diagram!

Comrades, I'm shocked, shocked!
I go to read Breitbart's report, and here ‒ huh, it says : ... urinated in Kellogg plant.

As 'plant' reaches my eyes, and Lysenkomann's passionate visual for urinatory equality and inclusivity ‒ regarding the full diversity of human peeing apparata ‒ fresh in memory, a plant somehow slips into my mind, the eggplant (Solanum melongena). And here, Comrades, I get an injustice jolt, right to my gut!

Comrades ‒ so there is an eggplant, realistically modelling what we call i. a. balls. But there is no plant, phew, modelling all other-gendered, not ball-formed pissoirdic paraphernalia. Shouldn't there, at the very least, be a labiaplant or sumptin? (Comradettes may wish to correct and/or elucidate my dummkopf, ja?)

BTW,
(1) vee kultured Yuropeans, vee haff vays to not say 'eggplant' ‒ au contraire, vee say 'aubergine'.
(2) ok, when I was a lil' Dummkopf, I said neither 'eggplant' nor 'aubergine'. For me, it was baklazhan.
and
(3) for linguistically fascinated and Cyrillic-savvy (hello, Comrade Director ‒ on both counts!) : the Wikipedia entry for баклажан is quite a knee-slapper!
sample :

В латинском и итальянском языках ба̄з̨инджа̄н изменилось соответственно в melongena («мелонге́на») и melanzana («меланца́на»), которое ошибочно интерпретировалось как mela insana, «сумасшедшее яблоко».

(from which you learn that some Mediterranean ethnicities goofed linguistically to such an extent, that the innocent "eggplant/bazindzhan" became, in their understanding, "crazy apple", yabloko-the-sumasshyedchik!)

Kellogg's cancels Tony The Tiger's contract over his endorsement of Donald Trump

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:Comrades ‒ so there is an eggplant, realistically modelling what we call i. a. balls. But there is no plant, phew, modelling all other-gendered, not ball-formed pissoirdic paraphernalia. Shouldn't there, at the very least, be a labiaplant or sumptin?
Have you never seen an apricot, Comrade?

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:
Genosse Dummkopf wrote:Comrades ‒ so there is an eggplant, realistically modelling what we call i. a. balls. But there is no plant, phew, modelling all other-gendered, not ball-formed pissoirdic paraphernalia. Shouldn't there, at the very least, be a labiaplant or sumptin?
Have you [highlight=#ffff00]never seen an apricot[/highlight], Comrade?
Good Lord! - Comrade Lysenkomann, you activated my otherwise rusty synapses!
(I vill giff yu half of my kasha ration today, once vee vill be bak from zhe beets, jawohl.)

For crying out loud, vee Dshermans, vee haff zhe vay to call that, uh, dual pissoirdic apparatus "Pflaume", huh!

The linguistically fascinated vill find zhat usage of "Pflaume" here.

LONG LIVE ZHE INTERNATIONALE KOOPERATION
IN MATTERS OF SUPRAGENDERED PISSOIRDIZM!

Solution:

If you have a Y chromosome you are male. If not then not.

I have made stickers for bathroom doors. You can too! Maybe earn a class 6 felony arrest.