Genetics: Quest for the Perfect Worker

Rabbitpug 2.jpg
It is clear that the Glorious World of Next Tuesday™ will not be fully attained till the human species is, itself, perfected. The quest for a malleable, docile, semi-intelligent breed of worker/humans has thus far eluded even our most progressive scientists - but all that may be changing.

Petmd.com Reports: Pennsylvania's Department of Animal Sciences at Faber College announced this week that their four year long project to create a hybrid pug/rabbit finally met with success.
This has been a frustrating but ultimately rewarding project,” said Dr. Dave Jennings, head of the Animal Sciences Department at Faber College.

Jennings's team has suffered daily protests outside of their administration buildings by reactionary animal rights groups since the breeding program began in 2009. One group released a statement in response to the school's announcement on Monday.

While we were understandably aghast at the experiments being done to crossbreed cats and dogs, we at least understood the reasoning. Many of us have had dogs that have naturally tried to mate with the family cat. But a dog-rabbit crossbreed is preposterous. What's next? Crossbreeding of rabbits and chickens? Rabbits laying eggs?

Several breeds of dogs and rabbits have been used in the course of this groundbreaking program, and it was the Chinese Pug and Hulstlander Rabbit that finally succeeded. Dr. Jennings said he and his team believe it may have worked in part due to the DNA coding that determines the facial features. Both the Pug and the Hulstlander are brachycephalic breeds. That is, they both have genetically determined short heads and noses. For now, the working name for this new breed is “Pugga-Bunny.” Jennings added, “...we hope to one day be able to mate a pair of fertile Pugga-Bunnys so that we can then see the birth of natural offspring.

Reporter's note: I prefer the individual animals be referred to as "pugs bunny." Consider the possibilities for the human race.

Just imagine the possibilities when the human species knows one way and one way only, no longer by indoctrination, but by genetics: the way of the People, the way of the State, the way of Next Tuesday! FORWARD!!!

Image Ehhhhh, what's up Doc?

Captain Craptek - I take it there was no mention of the squabbit - a beast quick enough to capture a Putin on the Ritz!!

squabbit.jpg

putin-rolls-out-the-ritz.gif

I'm glad to see that the work of Dr. Moreau is finally getting some recognition (and results!)
The Island of Dr Moreau (1977).jpg

Soon, we can have a special army to relieve workers back to the fields with picks and shovels in hand!
LoTR Orc soldiers.jpg

FORWARD!

Dear leader could manufacture a horde of spies to spy on his enemy, the Tea Party Rethugs!

obun.jpg

The clever cracker Comrade Putout wrote:Captain Craptek - I take it there was no mention of the squabbit - a beast quick enough to capture a Putin on the Ritz!!

Comrade Putout,

So far I've only managed a lone squird, but I'm working on something whenever I get the chance.

Putout and squird.jpg

[img]/images/Interspecies_Couple.jpg[/img]

A happy interspecies couple fears persecution from reactionary Republicans and Tea Parties.

Cabbits were an attempt to combine the smug narcissism of cats with other traits shared by our Dear Leader, such as going tharn during attacks on our embassies. We almost have gotten the ears right too, but it is still a work in progress.[attachment=0]cabbit.jpg[/attachment]

Pure Poppycock. Balderdash.
Have we gone soft Comrades?

The peasants just need properly motivated.

nudger 2.png

I've found it also prevents thoughtcrime if applied liberally.

The secret to genetic mutations is knowing when to say no...

There isn't a genetic mutation alive uglier than Doggie Washereyeswithbleach Shitz. I can't even download a pic of her because it will get my internet connection all icky with her scummy pixels. Just posting about her may forever turn my hard drive into a floppy.

I am going to go puke now.