Get MAD! Get REAL MAD, with the Madonna Protest Mask!

Madonna-Fawkes-Mask-1000h-v2.jpg
Lets blow up the patriarchal government and replace it with a governwomynt!

Attending a Trumphitler protest?

That Guy Fawkes mask is “old hat!” (and a symbol of patriarchal oppression). Don't be laughed at! Screw that! Show your comrades just how revolutionary and equal you can be by wearing the latest thing in Protest-wear!

Madonna is more revolutionary, more nasty, more disease-ridden than that old... tired... BORING!, “Guy Fawkes” poseur!

But just like Guy Fawkes, she too wants to blow up the seat of government!!! Isn't that cool?!!!

Available now at your local Protest Supplies store. Made in Pakistan.
Ask about the special limited-edition with bonus vial of Madonna's actual menstrual blood!

Wait, who exactly did she say she was going to blow?

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Wait, who exactly did she say she was going to blow?
I think she said she was going to blow upward in the seat of someone in the government.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Wait, who exactly did she say she was going to blow?
Are you suggesting the mask be modified (Love doll edition)? Her fixation to blow this and that is the true embodiment of "we choose love?"

The Mad Madonna mask is on American Thinker's front page today as a featured cartoon - and as of now it already has 41 comments.

https://www.americanthinker.com/cartoon ... _2_42.html

I don't mind not getting credit on American Thinker. In fact, I'd rather have that then having it linked to me. After all, "Love" is the new hate.

My pride as a parodist is, however, hurt by them posting a highly compressed version on American Thinker. Now, THAT hurts.

American Thinker? Ewe! Too much thinking!

Too much "thinking" may lead to truth. We can't have that!

"All vulvas lead to the real truth!" Because I said so. – Madonna

Pamalinsky wrote:American Thinker? Ewe! Too much thinking!

Too much "thinking" may lead to truth. We can't have that!
-- Says Commissarka (sp?) Pinkie.

Beware The Spade.

For more perfect glory to the State, I replaced the original image with a slightly revised version.