Get that Tingle Back up Your Legs

Comrades,

This Labor Day let's show some solidarity with the workers in San Francisco, time to get down and boogie and bust a move on the communal dance floor!!!!

Grab a your favorite Gulag Gal or Guy and strut your collective stuff as we march gloriously into the World of next Tuesday.

Commodore;

The whole gulag broke out in a dance of joy at the sight of our western Comrades show of unity.
Long Live the Motherland!

stalin2.jpg

Gulag 4 Alfred,

Now that's some fine dancing. It's obvious that the Gulag is full of talent. I've never seen such fine choreography on display. The precision movements, the seamless blend with the music, pure magic.............

You can bet I'm going watch this again tomorrow when I'm sober.

All Hail Obama!

Damn Sodom-By-The-Sea Commies.... Yer big hats don't fool any one, it's all full-a-air! I'll dance just as soon as Obambi takes a seat...

So much of the enjoyable music and dancing it is almost for being too much for me.

But I do little singing toooooo......

LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA

Gulag 4 Alfred wrote:The whole gulag broke out in a dance of joy at the sight of our western Comrades show of unity.
Long Live the Motherland!

As did the "factory workers" here at "Shovel 4 U" ™.
Here is their version of "Ode to the Shovel".

danc.jpg

But I already have today off. How can I take it off? Surely I'm entitled to an additional day off, because others got a day off that I did not have, by virtue of having today off already.I think I'm going to get into the wormhole and f*ck up the calendar some more form a committee to ensure that the calendar gives everyone equal days off at all times.