Getcher Motor Runnin'...

BikersVsMislooms.jpg
Lesseee... Hogs vs. Mislooms...

My money's on the bikers :)

I love the smell of bacon in the morning...

Posted to FB for my biker son. Loves him some bacon too :)

Comrades, it appears that the good City of Washington DC has denied these teabagger motorcyclists a permit for their 9-11 ride through town.

Of course, that doesn't matter to these motorcycle hoodlums - they claim that they have a constitutional right to ride their loud and obnoxious "scooters" wherever they want to! So they plan to go anyway! And instead of a permitted 2-hour ride straight through town it'll likely be an all day event.

ProgOff.jpg
I once went on an Abate ride in L.A., from up in the Valley, down the Ventura Freeway, to Mulholland Drive, to the Rock Store. It was glorious :)

There's nothing quite like the sound of a few thousand Incredibly Beautiful Harley Davidson Motorcycles firing up all at the same time!

ProgOn.jpg
Something must be done about these teabagger bikers - perhaps Dear Leader can spare a few of those cruise missiles he's sending to Syria?

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
BikersVsMislooms.jpg
Lesseee... Hogs vs. Mislooms...

My money's on the bikers :)

I love the smell of bacon in the morning...

D.C. will be filled with supporters for dear leader...especially since dear leader has banned evil, rightwinger bikers. Always thinking, he is.

OBAMASUPPORTERS.jpg

I am confident that the NSA will alert the authorities if there are any communications plotting a counter-counter-protest by misloom scooter clubbers.

Scooter_67.jpg

I hear the Reichwing bikers are planning to call themselves the Benghazi Brigade to avoid detection by Party officials in D.C. We must make the peoples aware of Benghazi so they understand this deception! Oh wait... Please don't denounce me....

Comrades, it warms my heart to see the possible representation of the Allah on Wheels Scooter Club at the Bikers to DC Ride!

Perhaps Comrade President B. Husseinovich ☮bama will be there riding his bike! After all, the NY Times called this photo of him "Rugged Masculinity Gone Wild!"

ObamaBike.jpg
Let's just hope that stupid meanie face Teabagger Sarah Palin doesn't show up!

Sarah.jpg

KrystynaKorrekted wrote:Oh wait... Please don't denounce me....
That was close, Comrade; very, very close.

Indeed, Dear Leader is the epitome of male-gender identified authority. Through his refined actions he has truly won the admiration and respect of world leaders; unlike that cretin Putin.

ovp.jpg

three.jpg
Indeed, Comrade Krystyna - and Dear Leader is SOOO much more handy around the house than previous, Rethuglikkkan presidents!

Obama a muslim?? I dunno. Can anyone imagine Michelle in a burka and veil?

Comrade Bill, not sayin' that he/they is/are, but Taqiyya would cover that.

That I AM saying.

KrystynaKorrekted wrote:Indeed, Dear Leader is the epitome of male-gender identified authority. Through his refined actions he has truly won the admiration and respect of world leaders; unlike that cretin Putin.

The attachment ovp.jpg is no longer available

No collection of photographs attesting to the unmatched virility of Lord Adonis Obama can be taken seriously without LaserCats.

Gigantic LaserCats that cannot be scaled!

Skeet_Obama_Laser_Cat.jpg

INGSOC wrote:Gigantic LaserCats that cannot be scaled!
Who would dare to try, Comrade?!?

I see in kapitalist propaganda (DRUDGE) which I must monitor in my duties,that these rogue biker citizens have no permit and are snarling orderly traffic, burning fossil fuels without purchasing carbon credits from Big Al, and are by their mere presence and thundering exhaust pipes are OFFENDING our mooslimic comrades who have assembled peaceably.

<off>

Keep up the good work, Patriots!

<on>

Call out the shock troops to restore order!

Tovarichi wrote:I see in kapitalist propaganda (DRUDGE) which I must monitor in my duties,that these rogue biker citizens have no permit and are snarling orderly traffic, burning fossil fuels without purchasing carbon credits from Big Al, and are by their mere presence and thundering exhaust pipes are OFFENDING our mooslimic comrades who have assembled peaceably.

Yes, all 21 of them, as it turns out.

And muslim comrades are also outnumbered by nonbiker counterprotesters, one with big Israeli flag, one with big cross. The horror, the horror.

And the former "mainstream" media continues to prove how irrelevant they've become by their silence.

Over 1,000,000 bikers hit Washington DC, by DC police estimate, and all we hear from ABC/CBS/NBC/CNN is crickets... Current NBC headline: "Modern Mary Poppins? College grads
embrace nannying as a career"...

Perspectve, Comrade ROCK... State run propaganda agencies gave equal treatment to the "non-event" that did not occur under direction of Mormon spewer of hate-speech Glen Bekk.