GIRL POWER! Male only draft registration unconstitutional

Comrades, in a great leap for cis-womyns and those who identify as having a pair (XX chromosomes, of course), another bastion of male privilege is dashed on the rocks!

With women in combat roles, a federal court rules the male-only draft unconstitutional

What this means to our "female" comrades is that they will be paid for doing the same crappy dangerous work, provided you check the correct answer on the application where it says "if over 18, have you registered for selective service?"

At long last, the equality you've been waiting for! Be inconvenienced and subject to the same laws as men, Ladies, register for the draft!

FInally! Glorious equality! Now Males AND Females can go off to die in the upcoming totally-not-imperial grow-the-size-of-our-glorious-state war! Now, what to do about the pangendered, multigendered, genderqueer, and attack helicopter-gendered persons...

[PROG OFF]

It's very important to note that this isn't an injunction, only a declaration. Hopefully this will lead to the abolition of the draft altogether, rather than expansion of it. It's crazy that it's lasted this long - an institution so fundamentally against freedom and liberty.

If all genders are equal, all women should also stop using makeup and start looking like this. Eating egg salad with a comb is a plus.

1549917176_0003.jpg

WIMMIN!! YEE-HAW!!! Hold the phone boys, this could be a very good thing. A very good thing indeed!Image

Red Square wrote:If all genders are equal, all women should also stop using makeup and start looking like this. Eating egg salad with a comb is a plus.

1549917176_0003.jpg
Andy Gibb, is that you?

You mean now I can't identify as female and get out of selective service? But that's discrimination!

$.$. Halliburton wrote:You mean now I can't identify as female and get out of selective service? But that's discrimination!
You can get out of a lot more if you identify as a woman.

3670 interrogation2.jpg

[highlight=#ffffff]It seemed like cause for celebration for some until we realized...[/highlight]

Womens_Draft.jpg

Image Konservative_Punk - I reuploaded your image because yours had a faulty filename. You can't use apostrophes or any other funny characters. You'll always be safe using only letters, numbers, and underscores instead of spaces. Also our max image width is 600px.

Red Square wrote:Image Konservative_Punk - I reuploaded your image because yours had a faulty filename. You can't use apostrophes or any other funny characters. You'll always be safe using only letters, numbers, and underscores instead of spaces. Also our max image width is 600px.
I will admit that i had some difficulty uploading that image, which i blamed on the site at the time, but it was more likely due to an over consumption of the people's potables. If i used an apostrophe, it was entirely inadvertent. Thank you for cluing me in and fixing my error. The babe with the shovel told me there was a 1000 pixel width limit.

Are you admitting to an unauthorized use of the people's apostrophe?

I'm certain that my dear immersed comrade [b][color=#C0392B]Ivan Betinov[/color][/b] was exhibiting compassion when he wrote:Are you admitting to an unauthorized use of the people's apostrophe?

I admit that if I did misuse the people's punctuation, it was merely an oversight on my part, and that I shall denounce myself at once for this most abhorrent abuse of literary characters, and never shall I commit this heinous atrocity again, should I be so privileged to continue to serve at the pleasure of The Party. Let me assure you that no show trial is necessary for this offense.

Self Denunciation.jpg

Ivan Betinov wrote:Are you admitting to an unauthorized use of the people's apostrophe?
Comrade Ivan, Comrade Punk's use of the apostrophe is not his fault. It highlights that we need to restrict the sale and use of assault keyboards and outlaw 15-apostrophe magazines. The Founders intended for free speech to work with quiils and parchment, not keyboards and computers!

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Ivan Betinov wrote:Are you admitting to an unauthorized use of the people's apostrophe?
Comrade Ivan, Comrade Punk's use of the apostrophe is not his fault. It highlights that we need to restrict the sale and use of assault keyboards and outlaw 15-apostrophe magazines. The Founders intended for free speech to work with quiils and parchment, not keyboards and computers!
This is truly an apostrophic situation. It will require a new State agency and many grants.

However, I agree that 15-apostrophe magazines should be immediately outlawed. The subscription rates are too high. They should all be free. Outlawed, but free. But outlawed.... (Oh dear, this is all very confusing. The new agency will look into it.)

To sum it up, Comrade Punk's assault keyboard equipped with an apostrophe bayonet has caused an apostrophic climate change on this thread, resulting in violent punctuational conflicts and massive off-topic migrations.

Just as Obama predicted. But did the any-key deniers listen?

I need my safe space-bar.

RUN! HIDE! FLEE! IT IS THE APOSTROLYPSE!

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Comrades, in a great leap for cis-womyns and those who identify as having a pair (XX chromosomes, of course), another bastion of male privilege is dashed on the rocks!

With women in combat roles, a federal court rules the male-only draft unconstitutional

What this means to our "female" comrades is that they will be paid for doing the same crappy dangerous work, provided you check the correct answer on the application where it says "if over 18, have you registered for selective service?"

At long last, the equality you've been waiting for! Be inconvenienced and subject to the same laws as men, Ladies, register for the draft!

Sorry about your bastion of male privilege getting dashed all over the rocks and all but fair is fair and womyns need to be equal. (And thank Lenin I am to old to draft.)

I hear through the grapevine that synchronized PMSing platoons of womyns will be used in 'special forces' and will be more dangerous than A.I.

While on a mission they will be equipped with un-removable Hannibal Lecter style restraining helmets so they can't be neutralized by enemy forces with chocolate.

This is a great step floorward for all the genders!