Girl Scout Cookies Creating Baby Killing Lesbians?

According to one vile right wing loon Hans Zeiger, that's just what is happening!

One might wonder why the Girl Scouts have been spared the painful attacks that have been launched upon the Boy Scouts by the Left in recent years. The reasons are simple: the Girl Scouts allow homosexuals and atheists to join their ranks, and they have become a pro-abortion, feminist training corps. ... If the Girl Scouts of America can't get back to teaching real character, perhaps it will be time to look for our cookies elsewhere."

Do these capitalist oppressors have no shame? Have they not themselves gloried in the tasty goodness of Girl Scout cookies? Do they not understand that "children" are not in fact viable human tissue until the age of 16 and parents should reserve the right to abort them?

Do they not realize G-D is in fact the State?

Do they not glory in the sexual preference of such party elites like Sotomayor, Kagan and the MTE?

Join me comrades in solidarity with the Girl Scouts!

lesbian girl scout cookies.jpg

I'm outraged comrade Buffoon. I personally penned that Party policy nearly a decade ago and resent this Hans Zeiger person spilling the beans and exposing my carefully concocted plot to public scrutiny.

Comrade Buffoon,

Are my eyes playing tricks on me or is that a very close fascimile of Bawney Fwank? I wonder if Sodamayer and KKKagan buy Gerl Scout Kookies to support the Cause™?

Whinny-da-PBUH wrote: I wonder if Sodamayer and KKKagan buy Gerl Scout Kookies to support the Cause™?

I'm sure comrades Kagan and Napolitano have a taste for Brownies.

Whinny-da-PBUH wrote:Comrade Buffoon,

Are my eyes playing tricks on me or is that a very close fascimile of Bawney Fwank? I wonder if Sodamayer and KKKagan buy Gerl Scout Kookies to support the Cause™?

Yes, Sotomayor and Kagan support the cause, at least that's what I've heard...

I really hate to say, but,, that is the ugliest, homeliest t girl, I've ever seen, not that that is of matter of course. I have no bigotry against the uglies. Why, I have been a support of both Hillary Clinton and that Soredoritomanor woman, so do not try to accuse me!!!
...... but I digress . . . what was the question?

What is wrong with this man that he does not appreciate gay children and anti-gods worshipers? Do they not deserve cookies, I ask? Are they not able to learn baking? The only thing I see to denounce is the making of little capitalist!! Thus and so, I am not able to, in good conscience, support the GS.

Now, where are the cookies being sold?? I love those little chocolate, coconut things.

Comrade Whoopie wrote: I'm sure comrades Kagan and Napolitano have a taste for Brownies.
.....and hair pie......

Dear Fraulein P ......... I think those "coconut things " you were referring to are called
"Samoas". So decadent they are the favorite cookie of high party officials. Incidentally, did you do something with your hair ?

Comrade Whoopie wrote:I'm sure comrades Kagan and Napolitano have a taste for Brownies.

Or possibly Fish Tacos, or the elusive and very rare Bearded Clam.

Kookies? Hmmm... I must be for starting burkha wearing scouting girls. I have not seen such things here. How is one to get such kookies? Is there for being special coupons for the procurement of such things? Why are the Mooslims around the globe not for receiving these delights? This Islamaphobia must be for putting to end! So much of the discrimation againt my country peoples that we are for being denied the kookie. I am for blaming that Gellar dog.

Mrs. Al, you need to get out of the cave more often or send the underwives to do some scouting for you, no pun intended. But as is clearly made clear, there are Mooslimic girly scouts.

Image]
Their cookies look different and are made of different 'ingredients' but I am sure, are most taste. cough cough
Krasnodar, thank you for the informative information but I now realized all those massive swarms of ants in the gulag and my private hacienda, seem to like them too.

My newly endowed hair is the result of Obama stimuli, which should be repaid within 20 years, if I work hard.

Ah, this reminds me of one of the funniest things I have ever seen in my life. One day, years ago, I went to a friends house to inquire about buying his van. Now he was a member of the Sons of Silence M/C, and he also had 3 darling girls in Girl Scouts. As it happened, he also lived just a few houses down from another friend, who was the local chapter president of the Bandito's M/G, who also had 3 darling girls in Girl Scouts. So here is your Marshal, hanging around the house where there are several outlaw bikers, mostly SOS, this Bandito friend, a prospect, and there they are, smoking a little People's Cigarette™ (for medical reasons I am sure), and scarfing down cookies from about 6 stacks of various Girl Scout cookies. Then one of them asks if I wanted to buy a box. I just started laughing quite loudly, when one of the guys ask what I was laughing about. I said "If only the general public could see what I am seeing!" "What you mean" came the reply. "Well, everyone thinks you guys make your money stealing bikes, selling women and drugs etc, and the truth is, ya' are selling Girl Scout cookies!" They laugh and one of them said "Yeah, but we are eating up all our profit."

I still remember that day as clearly as I remember the many cold nights I spent huddled around the fires at the street barricades we set up in our glorious revolution in Moscow so many years ago..... Ah Lenin, Stalin, where can we find men such as you now....
Last edited by Marshal Pupovich on 9/10/2010, 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: add a little line