GITMO Prisoners Promise to be Nice if Released!

Comrades! Detaining the terrorists at GITMO has proven to have rehabilitated them! In exchange for their freedom, many have promised to be nice and not kill Amerikans!

US secretly releasing Taliban fighters, report says

Dear Leader obama is magnanimous. He knows that people believe he is Muslim and he knows muslims would want to free muslims. However, would a muslim who is trying to hide his muslim identity do something as overt as free muslims? No he would not. Therefore, dear leader cleverly has freed muslim terrorists on their word that they will stop their violence. So...dear leader cannot be muslim. His outreach to the muslims will reap the benefits he desires....heh heh.

Dear Leader closed Guantanamo Bay right after he was elected, did you not get the memo? He promised he would do so, and would not lie to me.

Yeah, Capt. Commie, That'll work! (Choke!)

I just can't convince O to do what I want! And I am really ticked off!

I now believe it. If a brain-dead clerk can get away with not filing his taxes because TurboTax was too hard, and can become Secretary of the Treasury; if an unpublished editor of the Harvard Law Review with no manuscripts, thesies, transcripts, or even a birth certificate can become (Ok, nevermind that guy...) anyway,

Why can't the bad guys just say sorry, and we'll be good? It works for the US media all the time! The US just has to admit that the incarcerated accused were innocent victims, we framed them, we're sorry for their inconvenience, and we'd like to send their families to college then subsidize their coca fields back home (all paid for by our rich citizens) and then send them home before they get too comfortable with Western healthcare systems and our decadences. Why would we need GITMO in the first place? The US military manpower saved could all be turned over to unionized contractors at three times the payroll, freeing the Party to reduce the size of the military and put those servicemembers on the government welfare system like they deserve to be! Dammit.

Once again, Tovi! You take my breath away!