Glorious Opportunity to Shape Harmonious Religion for World!

Comrades! We are invited to help shape a NEW WORLD religious ORDER!

Our time has now come!

Please, show these proletariate how we know religion must truly to be!

Log in here at www.charterforcompassion.org and create Victorious Character to shape new world religion!

https://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=081114211405.6b9pjnso&show_article=1 describes the construction and intent of said site, but the state has predestined this to be ours!

For instance, I am "Crystal Gazing" and here is my best command for compassion:

"Omigod!
I never thought this day would come.
I am SOOO excited to explore the "Feminia Orgasmita" of Christ!
The traditional churches I go to often downplay the feminine in Jesus (some even claim he was a man!).
Anyway, the Doctrina Clitrana states that "All compassion births from the feminine, and all feminine cleanse the compassion from their bodies afterward."
I see Jesus as a pivotol spiritual sister in this movement of global peace and justice. I am soooo thrilled!
Anyway, once we discover the Divine Feminine within all men, wars will cease and we will be able to birth compassion in unison!
Goddess bless!"

Please to give highest marks for Crystal!
Post your usernames, and comrades will honor motherland by voting most high marks to you!

Do not forget to forward commands to comrades not on this site!
All Hail Messiah Obama! All Hail One World Order! All Hail One True Church!

https://frickings.blogspot.com

Comrades, I thought the comity had already worked this one out for us proles. At the mention of The Messiah's name we were to get on our knees and fold our hands as such:
All praise the Glorious New World of Next Tuesday!
Long live the "ChOsen ONE!

</karakter>

Hmmmm....perhaps Ms. Armstrong can start by reading C.S. Lewis; "The Abolition of Man" to get an understanding of God's intent for all his people. Lewis used this great proof piece to further strengthen his belief as a practising Christian.

I am amazed at the arrogance of ignorant people who seem to believe that they can create their own utopia here on Earth simply because they will it to be so. Even misguided Utopians such as Thomas More acknowledged that the fallen nature of man can only be redeemed by a willing submission to follow him and not the false teachings...of...how do I say it otherwise....? Idiots.

<karakter>

Ah yes...the sacred feminine...as embodied in High Commissaress Clinton.

[quote="Bordgious"]Comrade, a typo in your blog link; it should be [url]https://frickings.blogspot.com[/quote[/url]]

Wrong! The state creates truth and harmony! The internet merely yields to the new truth when URLs are cast anew!

(Thanks a ton, I changed It)

Comrade Fricker
Ward of the State

Anonymous
Another glorious posting:

Sandrah Dee
Nov 15, 2008 @ 11:03 AM EST
Compassion is not teasing me for being a pre-op transvestite when I need some affirmation for the decisions of my life, and others too. Luckily, I go "The Gathering Conversation Grove of Relevance," an Emergent Church who understands me and my needs, speaking in a language I can relate to for me and my time now on earth. Instead of the exclusive calls to Jesus only as salvation, which became terribly outdated in the late nineties, they speak of compassion the way Jesus would do it today, free, without regard to religion or sexual orientation or gender assignment or gender reassignment. I am so grateful for this new understanding of old and outdated truths!

Comrade Fricker,

"The chief task of our time is to build a global society where people of all persuasions can live together in peace and harmony," Armstrong said.

She's wasting her time. Glorius Leader Elect will accomplish this and all things when he speaks the magic words in January.

Always used this Doctrina Clitrana as part of my Spiritual Advice. The women loved it.

Guest,

Gave talk on Doctrina at that Church. Was a guy in mini-skirt in the front row. Kept smiling and speading his/her legs. Maybe was Ms. Dee?

Finally, a Truther among the Slaves:

Hunter Semitean
Nov 15, 2008 @ 12:14 PM EST
Darwin and Neitzche MUST be our guides here, as all religions define compassion as an outbirth of their deity, and each deity is fundamentally opposed to the others (except in eastern hippie religions). God Concept is dead, and we must look to our own self interests in order to ascertain what is beneficial and, therefore, compassionate. I would submit to you that feeding a weak and insuperior person (or race) is fundamentally not compassionate, and in the long run, prolongs their imminent demise, blasphemes the divine work of Darwinian Evolution, and is counter compassionate to the races as a whole. Compassion is aiding the divine within evolution, not fighting against it.

Grigori E.R. wrote:Comrade Fricker,

"The chief task of our time is to build a global society where people of all persuasions can live together in peace and harmony," Armstrong said.

She's wasting her time. Glorius Leader Elect will accomplish this and all things when he speaks the magic words in January.

Always used this Doctrina Clitrana as part of my Spiritual Advice. The women loved it.

Glad to see that you are using the church in the way the State approves!
More workers! Reproduce! All Hail Obamagasm!

Best one yet:

Safiy Allah Mohammad
Nov 15, 2008 @ 04:18 PM EST
Compassion is the ultimate proof of Allah, and Allah is the ultimate force of compassion upon the earth. the Prophet says Allah saves those who practice zakah on others, human or animal. The ultimate unifying force is Allah, and all must worship him as the Prophet deigns, and forced submission to Allah is in the end a tool of compassion; for in it, true compassion is found! Sura (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued." Suras 9 and 5 are the last "revelations" that Muhammad handed down. Sura (9:5) "But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them..." Prayer and charity are among the Five Pillars of Islam, as salat and zakat. Sura (9:12) - "But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then are they your brethren in religion" This confirms that Muhammad is speaking of conversion to Islam. Sura (2:193) - "And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion be only for Allah. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrong-doers." The compassionate phrase is to struggle until "religion be only for Allah." https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Qura ... ersion.htm
When allegience is settled and worship is to the one true Allah, all compassion will be experienced upon the earth. Salaam.

Comrade Frickfricker,

I forsee a problem with assimilating this hardheaded , noncompomising religion (Islam)into our glorious World of ? Tuesday. Since they (Islam) are so predisposed to killing all non-believers, and the Party not being particularly religious, (unless it suits our needs), I fail to ascertain the value, short of convincing them (Islam) to start a war for our convenience. While Islam is the perfect religion on Earth, it will not figure into the World of ? Tuesday, so why waste time listening to the drivel?

your tolerant Chef,

Che' GourmetImage POWER TO THE PARTY ONLY!

Che Gourmet,
The Obama will have civil servants monitor your house to ensure full faith in ? Tuesday!
Abdullah is only tool to attack immoral capitalism until we can get a new pull rope to start our ICBM stockpiles!
Never question the hive mind of the glorious revolution, all will be fine. Aaaaalllll willllll beeeee ffiiiinnnee...

(and don't mention Afghanistan!)