God Bless The NSA

proud to be an american.jpg

And I'm proud to be an American,
where at least I know were you'll be.
And we wont forget 'cuz we got it stored,
Obama gave that right to me.

And I gladly clam up,
and you should too, defend their right to spy.
‘ Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land,
God bless the NSA.

Hey, People's Comrade!

What a wonderful way to say "I love you!" (And you know how sappy I can be)

I was thinking there might be a way of turning the acronym NSA upside down, what with the turning of everything else upside down, so that it reflects the opposite acronym, USA.

Nah, that doesn't seem to work. You'd have to find a very, very special, perhaps redesigned font to accomplish this.

Oh hell, we could just make it up! Who cares. Once again, I'll bet our Comrades would be most happy to accommodate this idea.

I thought we eliminated all ideals of religions outside of the Party. People's Comrade, report to a commissar this thoughtcrime, now!

Outstanding, Comrade! Pay no attention to Commissar Elliot; he was just trying to get in his quota for denunciations in the month.
Last edited by Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна on 7/1/2013, 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: L is for the way I lack spellcheck, O is for the....oh, sorry. Never mind.

Commissar_Elliott wrote:I thought we eliminated all ideals of religions outside of the Party. People's Comrade, report to a commissar this thoughtcrime, now!
Commissar Elliott, you are correct that mentions of God is normally discouraged but when used to bless a government agency, we are conflicted on our position.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:
Commissar_Elliott wrote:I thought we eliminated all ideals of religions outside of the Party. People's Comrade, report to a commissar this thoughtcrime, now!
Commissar Elliott, you are correct that mentions of God is normally discouraged but when used to bless a government agency, we are conflicted on our position.

Why not use the more Party approved versions of "The State bless the NSA"?

Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна wrote:Outstanding, Comrade! Pay no attention to Commissar Elliot; he was just trying to get in his quota for denunciations in the month.
Image Comrade! I will not tolerate such insobordinate behavior! Luckily for you, I have a meeting I must attend to!

Image How did you know?!