Good-Bye Judd Gregg, We Hardly Knew Thee

Comrades!

Oh my, Obama losses another Secretary appointee. However, the reason for the "loss" of this one is likely very much different as Gregg actually paid his taxes.

The most reasonable explaination as to why Obama now needs a new Commerce Secreatary is outlined below and becomes self-evident as to why the MSM is not telling us much......

1. Obama nominates a Republican so he can look bisexual bipartisan.
2. Someone reminds Obama that the census comes up next year and the Commerce Secretary is in charge of it.
3. Another person then reminds Obama that this census actually determines congressional districts for the next 10 years!
4. Obama shits his pants freaks out and decides to take the census away from Commerce and place it under the control of his Chief of Staff.
5. This move is unconstitutional but he knows the MSM doesn't give a shit trusts him blindly.
6. Gregg calls him on it and then is told to get the F**k Out withdraws from the position due to "irreconcilable" differences.
7. Suddenly over the next few years there is an explosion of multiple "neglected" voters in cities like the Bronx and changes the political voting landcape of the country likely forever.

Oh how the libtards cried and screamed and then all had their periods together when Bush went to the Office of Legal Council to grant him additional powers during the Terror Crisis. Where are all the bloody tampons now that Obama made this huge unconstitutional power grab?

I know, I know, I am reporting to the nearest re-education camp. During the strip search showering and cleaning process, just please don't mention that I keep my money clip tapped to the backside of my scrotum........

Here lays the Obama's plan to destroy the RethugliKKKans. By giving them some sort of position with a title, but has no real power (i.e. all they do is advise the Messiah), the RethugliKKKans think they are still valuable. One day though, a cross will happen, and the RethugliKKKans will be thrown under the bus, like his grandma.

Mighty Commissar,

You're not talking about making them all Obamissars, are you?

The best way for The One to achieve bipartisanship would be to apply The Bloomberg Plan:

Step 1: Spend your entire life as a flaming liberal.
Step 2: Change from D to R and hope nobody notices.
Step 3: Get elected by conservatives.
Step 4: Begin war on food ingredients.
Step 5: Vote for liberal agenda items as a Republican. Yay! Now all bills pass with 100% yea!
Step 6: Relax, Bipartisanship achieved.

-OV

I was not, but your idea is something I'd expect Juan McCain to do, except go from R to D.