Good News for the #NeverTrump crowd!

George Will. Bill Kristol. Mitt Romney. Ben Sasse. Glenn Beck.

What do they all have in common? Penis Envy.

They are all Republicans with a small penis (or even, as is the case with John Kerry, no penis) who are envious that the presumptive Republican nominee is a Real Man who -- obviously -- has a Real Whang to match.

Now there is hope for them:

Man Receives First Penis Transplant in the United States

Note, if you will, where this historic transplant happened: in Massachussetts! Yes, Massachusetts, the epicenter of Men Without a Penis (or, at least, without one that can be seen from across a room).

There might be a problem finding organ donors, as there is a "shortage," if you will, of Real Men willing to donate their schlong to a lesser man. It has been suggested that, possibly, Islamic suicide bombers might be a possible source after they have blown themselves up.

Is Caitlyn Jenner from MA? I hear she may be back in the market for the sausage "supersized" order...

Komrad ItS,

I thought the whole Bruce to Caitlyn transition was because Caitlyn would get more penis. I am so confused.

Swirling in the Current Truth ™,

Red Salmon

Red Salmon wrote:Komrad ItS,

I thought the whole Bruce to Caitlyn transition was because Caitlyn would get more penis. [highlight=#FFFF00]I am so confused[/highlight].

Red Salmon

If you think YOU'RE confused, have a talk with Bruce=>Caitlyn!

Captain Craptek wrote:
Red Salmon wrote:Komrad ItS,

I thought the whole Bruce to Caitlyn transition was because Caitlyn would get more penis. [highlight=#FFFF00]I am so confused[/highlight].

Red Salmon

If you think YOU'RE confused, have a talk with Bruce=>Caitlyn!

Salmon, don't listen to this guy. Stierlitz plus Common Core Calculus would provide much more confusion at a fraction of the trouble.

1. While it must be fun getting in touch with your inner 5 year old intimidating and denigrating others with personal insults you should realize that at some point that has to cease since now your task should be uniting the party instead continuing to divide it with such juvenile antics.

2. The candidate you are forcing upon the rest of the party is deeply flawed.
( I could list out what these are but that would be considered to be the “flinging of po”)
Those of us who are informed and imbued in reality can easily envision what is to take place, thus our support for the man will be superfluous. So the ‘support our candidate or be guilty of the results' will be ineffective.

You made the uninformed choice, we did not.

Therefore the guilt for the result will be on your shoulders, not ours.

3. Those of us who are informed and are familiar with the bitter lessons of history know that at this point in time the bandwagon effect favours your candidate. The inevitable reversal of fortune that always befalls such men will witness the opposite and many will claim to have never supported the man. Being informed means that we will never need such pretense.

WOH! "Somebody" really has his panties in a wad!

Is now the time for a motivational poster?
heave hoe.jpg
Give your woes the heave-hoe

Now that the people's cube has become like it's own worst enemy, I have to be careful in what I say lest I anger the powers that be.
Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:WOH! "Somebody" really has his panties in a wad!
Sometimes it's better to simply leave well enough alone and carefully contemplate what others have written and meditate upon those words, instead of repeating your previous actions. Nevertheless given your childish antics, the presumption is that you are a Trump supporter and such abstractions are most likely beyond your innate abilities of comprehension.

And I dare say that it must be gratifying to momentarily have the freedom to be unbound by the conventions of discretion as you are demonstrating. Suffice it to say that this is only a temporary condition to which you have yet to fully understand.
Putin on the Ritz wrote:Comrade Torcer,

Was that a 'prog off' moment?

I too don't want to "Hope" we pick the right candidate......but I'm afraid the alternative could be worse.
1. I'm at a loss as to how characterize that statement, perhaps as a ‘Cult off' moment?

2. “We” did not pick that candidate – he was forced on us, but at this point we are not ‘allowed' to discuss such matters in the open. I have endeavored to list out elsewhere those ‘issues' knowing that such actions are verboten in these environs.

3. Suffice it to say that the ‘bandwagon' effect can only carry you so far – especially with the ephemeral vestiges of fame attendant to reality stardom. And while purely anecdotal in nature one can already see the deterioration of that effect in the reticence of many to openly admit to who they advocate. The reasons for these deleterious manifestations are somewhat obscured at this point in time, however one possible causation could be the animosity towards Trump supporters by those who became informed as to the proper choice.