Gore's Replacement: Senator John Kerry!

dunce2 copy.jpg
~
Comrades, We all know that Gore has long last become “un-useful” and an embarrassment to the Party. His sexual escapades will lead to him being rapidly erased from our collective consciousness into a nonperson. However, I believe I have found an “intellectual equal” to Gore to carry the Party's agenda of Global Climate Change to the unwashed masses.

Using the approved ACORN channels, I am nominating Senator John Kerry. When he is not avoiding Massachusetts Yacht Taxes (like all good progressives), he is giving speeches about climate change!

Senator Kerry suggests that because of CO2, plants no longer grow in a 100-mile swath of the US?!

Senator Kerry is not on the intellectual level of Algore (even though we are all equal, some are not equal to others.) He will not be so until he starts taking private jets and large limosines and finds other ways to cause huge amounts of pollutants to be emitted into the atmosphere while travelling to venues to address climate change conferences, like Algore does. One low-polluting sailboat is not going to cut it. Now Prince Charles, there is an intellectual for you.... he raises the carbon dioxide level multiple basis points just by blowing his nose.

Inconceivable! Non-person Kerry is already purged. He cannot be un-purged.

Image Well, he shot himself in the foot once before. . .

Rikalonius wrote:Inconceivable! Non-person Kerry is already purged. He cannot be un-purged.
I don't even know who this Kerry fellow happens to be, in all honesty? He looks familiar. Say, isn't he the chap who was having gay sex with that John Edwards guy -- you know, the guy who brushes his hair for ten minutes before having gay sex with the media? A lot of gay sex going on with that Kerry fellow and that man he is married to (does John Edwards know about Kerry's partner?)

I slept with Non-person Kerry's husband once. Teh-rayza is a fine, fine man -- a cultured man! -- and a dear, dear friend. You really have to admire a man who takes on the plight of women by having two lopsided breast attached. Ugh, what a noble progressive soul that Teh-rayza!

Daaaaah, I like to pet on Teh-rayza, Nancy, but I, uh, Janet don't think she a man. Uh, Janet think she is a woman. Janet saw Teh-rayza stoned on, on vicodin all the time.

Who the hell is John Kerry? Never heard of him.

Comrade Otis wrote:Who the hell is John Kerry? Never heard of him.
Dah, looks like someone got the right response. Everyone else gets legs broken or gets trip to Siberian resort.

Proletarian Robot wrote:
dunce2 copy.jpg
~
Comrades, We all know that Gore has long last become “un-useful” and an embarrassment to the Party. His sexual escapades will lead to him being rapidly erased from our collective consciousness into a nonperson. However, I believe I have found an “intellectual equal” to Gore to carry the Party's agenda of Global Climate Change to the unwashed masses.

Using the approved ACORN channels, I am nominating Senator John Kerry. When he is not avoiding Massachusetts Yacht Taxes (like all good progressives), he is giving speeches about climate change!

Senator Kerry suggests that because of CO2, plants no longer grow in a 100-mile swath of the US?!

Yes comrade

It does sadden the Progressives to think how much the US lost out on when he lost the election. However, Papa Obama seems to be making up for it

Comrades, Come on! You all know John Kerry! He's the guy who....ummmmm... well you know he's done great things like......well........ well he married a real rich lady and then he did other amazing political things like.......ummmmm....... he clearly has left a long standing mark on the political landscape of AmeriKa like ......... here let me Google it.... see right here it says John Kerry's political career has accomplished.......... Wow he doesn't need to be made a non-person he already is politically and socially irrelevant.......

Finally, we have someone who's experience in taking us up a river on a swift boatto nowhere.

Proletarian Robot wrote:Comrades, Come on! You all know John Kerry! He's the guy who....ummmmm... well you know he's done great things like......well........ well he married a real rich lady and then he did other amazing political things like.......ummmmm....... he clearly has left a long standing mark on the political landscape of AmeriKa like ......... here let me Google it.... see right here it says John Kerry's political career has accomplished.......... Wow he doesn't need to be made a non-person he already is politically and socially irrelevant.......
Is no doubt seared in your memory.

Proletarian Robot wrote:Comrades, Come on! You all know John Kerry! He's the guy who....ummmmm... well you know he's done great things like......well........ well he married a real rich lady and then he did other amazing political things like.......ummmmm....... he clearly has left a long standing mark on the political landscape of AmeriKa like ......... here let me Google it.... see right here it says John Kerry's political career has accomplished.......... Wow he doesn't need to be made a non-person he already is politically and socially irrelevant.......
I denounce you. I denounce you for defending something that does not exist and therefore does not need defending. I suppose next you will inform the collective that you a worship a "god" other than the current occupant in the White House, won't you? Renounce your belief in this imaginary person and all imaginary works associated to the imaginary, non-existant non-person in question.

Groucho Marxist wrote:
I denounce you for not denouncing reactionary running-dog capitalist robot.

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:I denounce you. I denounce you for defending something that does not exist and therefore does not need defending. I suppose next you will inform the collective that you a worship a "god" other than the current occupant in the White House, won't you? Renounce your belief in this imaginary person and all imaginary works associated to the imaginary, non-existant non-person in question.
Comrade Chairman, I don't know what you are talking about! I vaguely remember a group of people kicking my door in last night and then I think I was taken to a place, tied up and then forced to watch 20 continuous hours of Count Down with Keith Olbermann……They kept pouring Kool Aid down my throat…..it's all very blurry……but I have no idea who the person is that you are talking about! May I join you in quoting from the “Book of Invesco” (Martin Luther King James Brown version) chapter 5 versus 6: “I am the Obamamessiah and you shall have no other gods before me (unless you're Muslim)…..

Groucho Marxist wrote:It is no doubt seared in your memory.

It is so seared that I fear there is nothing left of my memory. However, I am thankful that I am able to remember that it's still Bush's fault, as it is, was, and ever shall be.

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:
Groucho Marxist wrote:
I denounce you for not denouncing reactionary running-dog capitalist robot.
I have been denounced? My first. I hear a song coming from the gulag.....

Comrades,

I denounce the majority of you for not having denounced me at any time up until the present. By denouncing you en masse, I am showing my love for the Party and for my fellow comrades who must see the errors of their ways and readjust their thoughts accordingly.

Consider your denouncement returned.

Returned to sender, but is my address still unknown?