Gov. Christie's Lap Band

This just in, new evidence of Gov. Christie's lap band.

gov christie lap band 256.jpg

Somehow this reminds me of Petite Lap Giraffes... only more musical...

Ah, but look carefully comrades. The governor must be losing weight - there's no bass fiddle.

Captain Craptek wrote:Ah, but look carefully comrades. The governor must be losing weight - there's no bass fiddle.

Maybe he ate it?

[b][color=#C0392B]Captain Craptek[/color][/b] wrote:Ah, but look carefully comrades.
paul-ryan-looks-at-a-paper.jpg

paul-ryan-looks-at-a-paper2.jpg

Comrade Putout wrote:
[b][color=#C0392B]Captain Craptek[/color][/b] wrote:Ah, but look carefully comrades.

The attachment paul-ryan-looks-at-a-paper2.jpg is no longer available

Re-checking that...

22527-paul-ryan-looks-at-a-paper3.jpg

Captain Craptek wrote:Re-checking that...
Comrade Craptek, about rechecking those missing nuts... you can never be too careful, and this could take repeated verification(s). I'd be glad to help out.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:Re-checking that...
Comrade Craptek, about rechecking those missing nuts... you can never be to careful, and this could take repeated verification(s). I'd be glad to help out.

Thanks Comrade ROCK...but I'm able to handle this mission on my own. Maybe next time...

Will this be covered under ObamaCare? I may have put on a few pounds this winter and I don't want to be mistaken for one of those Wall Street fat cats.
fatcat.jpg

[color=#C0392B]Chairman Meow[/color] wrote:I may have put on a few pounds this winter and I don't want to be mistaken for one of those Wall Street fat cats.

Rest assured Chairman Meow you will not be mistaken for a cat!

fat-cat-meow.jpg

I will be passing this informative thread to cousin Rotundavich for her information files.

20a.jpg

Placing this back on the musical theme, I feeling like dancing. Anyone for the Benghazi Waltz?

[color=#C0392B]ThePeoplesComrade[/color] wrote:Placing this back on the musical theme, I feeling like dancing.

Well I feeling like more fat jokes... so there!!

me-feeding-captain-craptek.jpg

Comrade Putout wrote: Well I feeling like more fat jokes... so there!!

gagged.jpg

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Placing this back on the musical theme, I feeling like dancing. Anyone for the Benghazi Waltz?
BenghaziBop.jpg
I was thinking more along the lines of Benghazi Bop, Comrade Comrade.

Hey ho, let's go
Hey ho, let's go

We're forming in a straight line
We're givin' you a sure sign
My trigger's feelin' so fine
Benghazi Bop

We're shooting up the building
And RPGs we're wielding
AKs we all are fielding
Benghazi Bop.

Hey ho, let's go
Shoot 'em in the back now - ho ho
They're gonna blame it on a video
We're all revved up and ready to go!

Ambassador is toast now
We'll drag 'em through the street now
We're feelin' fire heat now
Benghazi Bop

Comrade Putout wrote:
[color=#C0392B]ThePeoplesComrade[/color] wrote:Placing this back on the musical theme, I feeling like dancing.

Well I feeling like more fat jokes... so there!!

The attachment me-feeding-captain-craptek.jpg is no longer available

ROCK will be so jealous!

squirrelgirl-1.jpg

[color=#C0392B]Captain Craptek[/color] wrote:R.O.C.K. will be so jealous!

Does the Kollective know you have a 'side job?' (...and if they don't I want a cut for using my image!)

squirrel-ears-n-tail.jpg

Comrade Putout wrote:Does the Kollective know you have a 'side job?' (...and if they don't I want a cut for using my image!)

Comrade Putout,

As a prog I need no job - front, back, or side. But I have made you a toy in my tree-top toy shop for your amusement on rainy days. I hope this will suffice. (no royalties apply, since only you can see this)

Mystery item No. 1