Government Motors Rolls Out New Model

Comrades,

The People's Navy production agency is proud to have assisted in the making of this commercial for our Dear Leader and our Union brothers in the Auto Industry!

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:Comrades,

The People's Navy production agency is proud to have assisted in the making of this commercial for our Dear Leader and our Union brothers in the Auto Industry!

Dear Commodore Snoogie,

With great respect to the technological prowess of The People's Navy, don't forget the prowess of The Peoples Hot-Air Force, which played a key role in developing one of the most innovative GM vehicles since President Obama became the Boss and recognized the Nobel-Prize-winning skills of history's greatest inventor since Leonardo Da Vinci:

--Gorbels Cube

That's quite a roadster Snoogie. I like the way it fishtails in the snow and the way the wheels bounce over rough roads. And did I mention the classic styling? Plenty of headroom too, now Pinkie won't have to worry about her ushanka getting knocked off. And leg room, enough for driver's side foot pedals!

You wonder why they couldn't build cars like this 50 years ago.

Commodore Snoogie Woogums wrote:Comrades,

Yes it is even rumored that Papa Obama has come up with a new invention all by himself to help replace the car. It is called the "Obamacycle" (helmet is optional)

I know you may say you have seen this before; but you are wrong and the Office of Official Propaganda say so!

Besides, Papa Obama came up with idea when he was quite young. It came off another one of his inventions at a young age. He called it the "tricycle". He apparently invented it right after learning to use the potty. (self taught of course). He fondly called it and asked for his "barry-me-go".

Notice the joy in our Most Great Leader's young face in knowing how smart he is...To think the racists, xenophobic, misogynist right wingers want the proletariat to believe that he received prematurely the Nobel Peace Prize. For this thing he calls the tricycle, alone he should have got the prize

Boy, the ladies at the welfare office will sure be impressed when I roll up in this thing blasting NPR from the single speaker. And I suppose I could get used to not having a heater during the winter. Just knowing that the government is looking out for me makes me feel warm all over. And no A/C in the summer means I can feel those extra pounds just melting off on those vinyl seats! And the kids don't need a silly DVD player in the back seat when they have an ipod filled with Obama's speeches to keep them happy the entire trip.