Grant Park Tickets

Who'll be mixing the Molotov's?
Win or Lose?

Hey, those new National Security Force uniforms look spiffy!

Glorius leader can turn water in to Kool-Aid.

And the tears shall be wiped from every eye! What a wonderful night it will be and then....... (sorry comrades. I had to wipe away my tears of joy)...the New Dawn on November 5th.

See you there comrades. Sleep well comrades though I will not. I've been having these nightmares. Much sobbing & screaming. Great lamintations everywhere. These dreams are very disturbing and increasing in frequency.

Please advise.

Grigori E.R. wrote:And the tears shall be wiped from every eye! What a wonderful night it will be and then....... (sorry comrades. I had to wipe away my tears of joy)...the New Dawn on November 5th.

See you there comrades. Sleep well comrades though I will not. I've been having these nightmares. Much sobbing & screaming. Great lamintations everywhere. These dreams are very disturbing and increasing in frequency.

Please advise.

Try some of the Kool Aid. Its wonderful!

Image George will be soooo happy!!
To my good comrades of the Cube

I for one will stick to White Russians. Many, many White Russians!! Made with the People's Vodka (what is it made of again?...oh yeah, moldy potatoes)

[HIGHLIGHT=#ffff00]MemoTo Inner Party [/HIGHLIGHT]- should I allow the kitchen proles to partake in some well deserved Kool-aid? They are going to be somewhat excited when the Obamessiah wins tonight. They will believe (for real) that the World of Next Tuesday is here.

Holding down the fort,

Che' Gourmet

Now where the hell is my Walther P38 and my passport???

Comrade Ted & Comrade Che

Can we put some vodka in the kool aid?......Pleeeeease? It's such a special day!