Graphics to promote Wikipedia deletion awareness

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
I don't know if this will do any good, but here's my contribution. If you wish to promote the fact that there are fascists attempting to delete the Cube's Wikipedia article, please feel free to use these graphics.

BTW, did you know that Donald Pleasance played the role of Syme, the Newspeak dictionary "editor," in the first two movies made from 1984? The first being a 1954 BBC (made for TV) version starring Peter Cushing, and the second being the 1956 version starring Edmond O'Brien.

Destruction-of-Wikipedia-1.jpg
Destruction-of-Wikipedia-2.jpg

while searching for WPedia-relevant references to Kube,
got these transmitions (via bodily cerebraly fluids) :

Decryption (for Comrades with urge to know) :

(says poet Михалков:)
HE WEARS A RED SCARF.
FOR ALL CHILDREN A MODEL.
HE - GIRL, HE - BOY,
HE - YOUNG PIONEER!

Studies in the 2nd school year of FDJ [= GDR-Komsomol]
the priceless experiences of the Soviet Man [= New Man, Soviet Edition]
at building Communism

Genosse Dummkopf wrote: Decryption (for Comrades with urge to know) :

(says poet Михалков:)
HE WEARS A RED SCARF.
FOR ALL CHILDREN A MODEL.
HE - GIRL, HE - BOY,
HE - YOUNG PIONEER!

Studies in the 2nd school year of FDJ [= GDR-Komsomol]
the priceless experiences of the Soviet Man [= New Man, Soviet Edition]
at building Communism
I just finally realized what Genosse Dummkopf's comments remind me of: Wikipedia articles!

Komrade Kevinsky wrote:[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
If you wish to promote the fact that there are fascists attempting to delete the Cube's Wikipedia articl

Komrade Kevinsky,

Here is a video that speaks to this very problem and explains very well how Wikipedia is allowing fascism from their 'editors' to attack, sabotage and evidently delete sites. This rotting from the inside out will be Wikipedia's demise.

Thanks for the video link. I've noticed leftist agenda editing on Wikipedia for some time now, especially on sexuality related articles where they have an illustration of the sex act. There will be arguments over the illo, attempting to normalize homosexuality, or making the absurd statement that showing an Asian girl is somehow "racist," (an especially bizarre accusation on entries on Japanese sex terms). Reading the "talk" pages on these is "entertaining". That's in quotes because it depends on my mood. I laugh at the Progs' insanity, yet worry over the fact that their insanity has to be combated by rational people and that those interactions inevitably push culture ever leftward.

Comrades,

I have no doubt that Gulagopedia is a superior source of obtaining accurate information over, the rotting from the inside out corpse of, Wikipedia.

If you search 'Is Wikipedia accurate ' you get infinite articles like so..............

https://www.findingdulcinea.com/news/education/2010/march/The-Top-10-Reasons-Students-Cannot-Cite-or-Rely-on-Wikipedia.html

If you search 'Is Wikipedia biased' you get unending sources like this.....................

https://www.conservapedia.com/Examples_of_Bias_in_Wikipedia

So what is it good for? Perhaps like 'the road to hell' it started out 'paved with good intentions' but now there is just the smell of rot.

Here is a video where Wikipedia is represented by a bowl of rotting fruits and vegetables. Wait for the end Comrades and watch the potato, like TPC, it overcomes this little subversive action of being 'deleted' from 'the bowl'.

Because 'safety is number one priority' I will be waiting with my powerful BATTERY operated drill and toilet brush for this new crop!

ОН - ДЕВОЧКА? They really were ahead of their time.