Grassroots Incorporated

Grassroots on the Left is so big it's incorporated:

Image (found on the back page of a local free newspaper)

Wikipedia wrote:A grassroots movement (often referenced in the context of a political movement) is one driven by the constituents of a community. The term implies that the creation of the movement and the group supporting it is natural and spontaneous, highlighting the differences between this and a movement that is orchestrated by traditional power structures.

They have enough money to pay up to $550.00 a week to people across the nation. Check out the website!

Would you believe that kind of money comes from $5.00 and $10.00 donations from people spontaneously sending in checks to Grassroots Incorporated?

No?

Would you believe that kind of money comes from t-shirt sales on the corner of 5th and Madison?

No?

Well, would you believe that kind of money comes from two little kids selling kool aid from in front of their house?

It does come from us! We all give whether we like it or not!

At least that's how it's going to be....

Margaret wrote:~

They have enough money to pay up to $550.00 a week to people across the nation. Check out the website!

Would you believe that kind of money comes from $5.00 and $10.00 donations from people spontaneously sending in checks to Grassroots Incorporated?

No?

Would you believe that kind of money comes from t-shirt sales on the corner of 5th and Madison?

No?

Well, would you believe that kind of money comes from two little kids selling kool aid from in front of their house?

Oh Comrade Margie.....of course it comes from us.....the Great One vowed that he would take the People's Public Financing in the Democratic Primaries. I heard it with my own re-educated ears!!! He would take the noble path and not let big donor corruption sully his integrity; he would show McBush for the corporate big-money lackey he is....

What?

....he didn't take Public Campaign Financing?

Never mind.

Carry on.

Huh. And I thought the Chinese only supported the Clintons.

Comrade Margaret; this money was to result of many little children sending in their nickels and dimes, of course the Children were named Soros, in fact it wasn't children at all it was just George, the Chinese government, sleaze bags named Chavez, the little boy down the lane named Hamas, several Muslim Terrorist groups.....

Nothing to see here ......move on...

Wait, I thought if something was incorporated, that made it a corporation. If an organization is corporate, it is automatically Reich-Wing. Therefore, I'm calling "shenanigans". This must be one of those Rovian projects my Progressive colleges are always talking about where the neo-cons are sneaking in to the Glorious Left and undermining it.

p.s. No surprise here that we can add "grass roots" to the list of terms that include "non-partisan", "public interest" and others that are code words for "Leftist as all hell".