Greetings, fellow Komrades!

After a long time away, I am glad to see the resurrection of Soviet power in the heart of our fascist-capitalist enemy, the United States. I will gladly offer my services to our beloved GenSec President Obama should he have use for an old warhorse like myself.

All power to the Soviets! and all that, I remain faithfully yours, blah blah blah,

Zhukov

Greetings Comrade Zhukov! The Soviet of Amerika shall rise to the top of nations and lead by glorious example!

Greetings, comrade. Haven's seen you since the rehabilitation hearings. A lot has changed since then. Who, for example, could have imagined that Americans would be making pictures of their own President like the one below and finding it funny?

(You can now find this picture in the People's Rich Text / Poor Text Editor, clip art section, leaders directory)

Hummmm Red Square your picture reminds me of a character in a Capitalist Pig "James Bond "film, not that I ever watched these awful pieces of Cinematic Poop. A 1973 feature
"Live and Let die"

Red Star
Direktor of Kicking doors at Midnight
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns.
Defender of the faith.

Red Square wrote:Greetings, comrade. Haven's seen you since the rehabilitation hearings. A lot has changed since then.

Indeed it has. At least the glorious Soviet Republics are once again strong and led by an able Communist, Comrade Putin. Who would have thought it possible for a former Minister of State Security to become leader? Even L.P. Beria failed in his attempt.

Marshall Zhukov, my old comrade in arms! Only recently I was reminiscing about the Tambov Rebellion and your heroic role in putting it down. Have you grown any hair since the 1940's?

Ah yes - the heady days of the infancy of the glorious Bolshevik movement. It brings back fond memories to have crushed what was undoubtedly a rebellion of wreckers/saboteurs financed by the international bourgeoisie disguised as peasants.

I have no doubt that our own glorious leader will seek to confiscate the excessive moneys earned by the capitalist swine here in the USA. That money belongs to the PEOPLE, and needs to be redistributed according to their needs.