Greta Thunberg getting a huge mural in San Francisco

[img]/images/various_uploads/Greta_Mural_Autism_Awareness.jpg[/img]

A new campaign inspired by the vast and diverse autism community, featuring stories of people with autism across the spectrum and throughout the life span, has received a boost from the city of San Francisco with a huge portrait of the most prominent young autism sufferer, Greta Thunberg.

Frightening to many, autism is a developmental disorder that appears in early childhood. Some of its many symptoms include rigid and repetitive behavior, narrow range of interests and activities, impaired communication skills, difficulty making eye contact, and difficulty with change and transitions.

Over the last decade, there has been a dramatic increase in the number of diagnosed cases of autism around the world. Experts do not know if this is because the disorder is actually on the rise, or if doctors are simply diagnosing it more effectively.

Activists like Greta Thunberg provide great help to researchers, not only as a subject for observation, but also as a tool for raising awareness and money for their research into autism's origins, prevalence, and treatment.

Various scientific communities are also investigating autism-friendly ways of international travel for the sufferers like Greta Thunberg, who have the fear of airplanes, with proposals ranging from solar-powered human cannons to wind-propelled submarines and organic kitesurfing.

Greta Thunberg, teen climate activist, is getting a huge mural in downtown San Francisco

That mural looks like the Sultan of Swat grew his hair and braided it.
BabeRuth.jpg

It appears as if she's watching Winston Smith in room 101 and hoping to put him in the rat cage soon.

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:It appears as if she's watching Winston Smith in room 101 and hoping to put him in the rat cage soon.
Or send him out into (and under) the cornfield.

RedDiaperette wrote:
Ellsworth Toohey wrote:It appears as if she's watching Winston Smith in room 101 and hoping to put him in the rat cage soon.
Or send him out into (and under) the cornfield.

Of course!

How could I miss that the little terrorist would demand composting?

San Fran, why so damn frugal?
Here, some transatlantic pizzaz:

Mystery item No. 1

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:... busy little girl ...
Great indoctrination, Clara!

Btw, from the Life-Imitates-Cube Faculty:
Here in Chermany, there is a growing number of "advocates" (publicists, NGO-"activists") demanding the "denial of climate change (or 'crisis', or 'emergency', or 'katastrophe', etc.)" be verboten, i.e. declared unlawful and punished, jail terms included. Whatever, of course, 'denial' may (or may not) be made to "mean" in that fishy/mushy/swampy context...

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:San Fran, why so damn frugal?
Here, some transatlantic pizzaz:

Komrade Genosse, thanks for the idea:

NinaPintaSantaGreta.png

Also, Komrade, if this does not make sense, look up that RAYSIST known as Christopher Columbus.

Niña, Pinta, (and Santa María) - sure, immediate geistesblitz, that troika!

And btw, we all hear that St. Greta looks for some backhaul, any (yet carbon-free!) backhaul from Santiago de Chile to Madrid.

Ha, shouldn't St. Greta consult RAYSIST Chris C's know-how? I mean, like, mural to mural, ja?

I couldn't resist this meme.

Greta_Cat_Meme.jpg

Let me tell you about climate change, litle girl...

Greta_Biden.jpg

A double plus equal comment, Comrade!

- SK

Red Square wrote:I couldn't resist this meme.

Greta_Cat_Meme.jpg

Greta_Biden.jpg

Komrade Kommissar, this is one of the few moments where the Kube is BEHIND the GWONT curve. Read this article to see the ABSOLUTELY PROGRESSIVE Big-Brother-Watching-You action. And might I add that there might be no better place for it to happen than that hotbed of NAZI APARTHEID known as Israel.

Papa Kalashnikook, is there a switch so shecan pulverize klimate deniers, too?

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:Papa Kalashnikook, is there a switch so shecan pulverize klimate deniers, too?
And people using plastic straws as well. Do not forget the evil plastic straws!

RedDiaperette wrote:
Genosse Dummkopf wrote:Papa Kalashnikook, is there a switch so shecan pulverize klimate deniers, too?
And people using plastic straws as well. Do not forget the evil plastic straws!

But...can she pulverize komrades hurling diarrhea bombs or would that just be tooooo idiotically useful?

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Red Square wrote:I couldn't resist this meme.

Greta_Cat_Meme.jpg

Greta_Biden.jpg

Komrade Kommissar, this is one of the few moments where the Kube is BEHIND the GWONT curve. Read this article to see the ABSOLUTELY PROGRESSIVE Big-Brother-Watching-You action. And might I add that there might be no better place for it to happen than that hotbed of NAZI APARTHEID known as Israel.

This GretaShark thing has gone too far.

I will be back, says it↑, as it sails towards Madrid.

Red Square wrote:.
When everyone realizes your star witnesses on
impeachment didn't actually witness anything

OTOH:
It appears that penumbras of Hank "Guam" Johnson's emanations slipped into Mr. Star Witness.

just for documentation:

Mystery item No. 2

[img]/images/various_uploads/Tweet_Schiff_Greta.jpg[/img]

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:Such a busy little girl.
vqv7c2phuxx31.jpg
She reminds me of another Commissarka we used to...

Hey, wait a minute! Has anyone ever seen this girl and Pinkie in the same room?

Uh huh. That's what I thought.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Greta_Sign_Lemon.jpg[/img]

Looks like AOC left her glasses at home again...