Gun Control: Which One Doesn't Belong?

A lesson in progressivism: gun kills people, pencil misspells words, car drives drunk, spoon makes people fat.

I think the proletarian revolution is a historical inevitability. Letting people keep their guns only brings the revolution closer by. Aren't we Marxist revolutionaries being duped by the reactionaries into surrendering our own guns? The more guns the people have, the closer the proletarian revolution comes. How are people going to fight the revolution if these reactionaries have their way?

A show of hands, How many of you children think that people are the worst thing that ever happened to this planet? All of you? No...all but Johnny, who always has to be a smart aleck and out of step with the rest of the class. Johnny, go to the principal's office.

Comrade Olga, I must admit that this one had me stumped. I simply couldn't decide which one didn't belong, so I cheated and went forward to see Sally's answer (of course, in the truly egalitarian world of Next Tuesday™, there IS no "right" answer, just one that's more equal than the others).

This Johnny scares me though - do you see that look in his beady little eyes??

Komrades - both of these reactionaries should be made to report for re-education.

The correct answer is, of course, that none of these objects belong in the hands of a proletarian:

1. Guns: the reason to remove these are obvious. Guns are a zero sum game. For every gun you have, the government loses one gun to protect you from criminals with guns. Further - people can not be trusted with guns, therefore government employees can be entrusted with guns. The logic of this is readily available in any Marxist tract.

2. Spoons. Spoons can be used as weapons against the state by removing state grain stocks and squirreling them away in the human body which simply converts this to waste. The spoon is therefore the enemy of the collective, which relies on knowledge of the presence of this grain for the safety and security of the collective. A spoon can also be turned into a gun by holding the end of it between thumb and forefinger, loading bowl with small pebble, and making flicking action towards target.

3. Cars. Driving a car is simply murdering the planet. This requires no further explanation - the only legitimate use of a car is to transport guardians of the planet to the site of car confiscations, and to well earned vacations on the Baltic coast for purposes of recuperating trigger finger.

4. Pencils are both a pointed instrument and can be used to spread unapproved propaganda against the party.

The new man shall only be allowed to carry a small blunt trowel for digging trenches and a sheet of newspaper for bedding.

You can't make stuff like this up!!! Go here. Then go to the NY Post. (The link wouldn't transfer directly.)

Comrades, we should start a movement or "Car Control". Have you ever stopped to think about how many crimes every single DAY happen that involve cars? How many people are killed every single DAY from something involving a car? Thats not even considering the pollutants and toxins they bellow into the air that our children are forced to breath. Speaking of the children, THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

If the SUV was not there, this would not be a problem!

Good to see you again, Comrade Chedoh...

Let me see if I have this Korrect, George Bush brings about SUV's, SUV's cause gun related violence, (I'm trying to connect the dots here)

George Bush must THEREFORE...

Chedoh wrote:Comrades, we should start a movement or "Car Control".
Comrade Chedoh,The car control campaign has been going on for a long time now. Cars are quintessential in the difference between EUropean comrades and imperialist thug Americans. Think about the heroic work of Comrade Al Gore.

Of course.... Bush... I should have known before I even knew there was a problem! But to Comrade John: Our glorious comrade Gore is inventing some device as we speak that should help with this problem. Maybe a solar powered shovel or something that can be folded into a skate board. What ever it is I'm sure the collective will be eager to have it distributed to them soon.

A-Ten Hut!

Fall in line ladies (and Ms. Olga)

Now this is a lesson in gun control ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KENtp5 ... re=related

BTW, Olga, you had me at "Gun", sigh Image I just love a good woman that carries a chainsaw.

Sgt., all I can say is "Christmas is comin'!!"

Oh, and: "WANT!!!"

Sgt., that video is frightening. It's time to enact missile- and rocket-control. Otherwise, the cowboys might try to play "hero" every time a criminal comes along. The hicks who rely on themselves for protection might have missile- and rocket- fights in the streets like the wild west. It's a grave concern.

Myself, I'm a little concerned about Chainsaw Control.

Just sayin'.

Nobody NEEDS that many teeth on a chainsaw!

Dear Leader (PBUH) states that at some time you just have to admit you have enough. Think of the poor, think of the children (born WITHOUT teeth!!!) Federal teeth redistribution plans are being drafted as we speak, key donors in the Tennessee River Valley will be the first recipients...