Halloween is right around the corner!

Halloween is right around the corner!

Get your Helen Thomas the Tank Engine costume today before the collective runs out!

HELEN-thomas-LO.jpg

No way Man! I want to wear my Susan Sarandon costume waving the "Peace" sign, the two finger salute. Yeah, Peace brother, that's the ticket!

flo-sarandon.jpg
Dear Susan, It was so big of you, and I mean really big, (after 9-11-2001) to ask America the deep question I may have asked in my kindergarden sandbox: "Why do they hate us? And, come up with the solution: "Tell Tommy you're sorry. Good! Now shake hands." Does everyone feel better now? Of course we do! Very good! This is the real way to peace! Trust in your inner child. Gosh thanks, Susan.

I want you to know that I have fully recovered from the grief I felt when you and your "husband" broke up. I mean, like, the nation was, like, totally in grief about it, just like you said. Just can't find that quote. Guess someone took it down.

In the interests of "fairness" I return your duo-digital salute with my mono-digital one. In either case, "Peace, Sister."

bohemianlikeyou wrote:Halloween is right around the corner!

Get your Helen Thomas the Tank Engine costume today before the collective runs out!

You misspelled coroner.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

NEWS FLASH !
It's been Halloween since 2008.

Obama Joker Poster Popping Up In Los Angeles.jpg

I ( Krasnodar ) am not complaining, though.

Things could be worse ... much worse.

hillary_clinton_insane (1).jpg

Any questions ?