Hangover? Meals That Are Easy On the Stomach

Comrades!

As you are aware the newly remodeled People's Navy Galley is now open for prole dining. Many of you last night had more of your share of Vodka and are more than likely not looking forward to eating anything that would be heavy on your stomach right now.

Well fret no more. The Galley has made a special menu just for today that will give you protein and will also not disturb your delicate digestive tracks.

To wit a nice gentle salad to start of with .........

No need for some purging after a slice of this!!!!!!

Now to help you get your protein levels back up, a People's Galley Favorite........

People's Navy Mac and Cheese with Eggs for that special homey touch.

All People's ration cards are accepted. Please call ahead to ensure that space is available as we anticipate this will be a very popular with the masses today.

Oh, and the bathrooms are in the back and to your right.

Snoogie, it appears that Che Gourmet took one look at your menu and nearly had a stroke. I haven't seen him in such a state since that time he almost got into a pistol duel arguing that Chicago deep dish "pizza" is in fact a casserole.

(I like to compromise and call it an open face stromboli)

Snoogie, it appears that Che Gourmet took one look at your menu and nearly had a stroke.

Yes, it is sad to see a member of my cooking peer group have to bow down to a so called amateur in the fine culinary arts. It was with heavy heart that my culinary creations, which was just a hobby, as upsurped Che's life long expertise in feeding the masses.

I'm sure maybe in the future we can work this this out.... A possible cook off perhaps between us? I have lot's more scrumptious stuff that your typical prole would love to stuff or stick his or her fork into.

chit.jpg
Fresh and 100% natural and ready for the pot.
Just add water.
Guaranteed to refresh after a hard night with extra vodka rations.

I can smell them already

Hmmmmmmm

Really, you just can't top HAGGIS for breakfast when you have a hangover-

haggis.jpg

Or a slightly more professionally prepared version-

food5.jpg

And then let's grab some Hamms beer and go fishing-

20-foot seas in January, Gulf of Alaska
20-foot_seas-gulf_of_alaska.jpg

Comrades,
I suggest that this body of water be used for all future courses in survival swimming.

Winners will complete the course and walk away, those who do not will be recycled as fish or lobster food!

The natural cycle will be complete!

Mr. Dear Commodore, you obviously have a talent for creating culinary disaster excellence. Yours is such a high quality expertise, you could easily be head chef at the most exclusive hospital or prison. I would suggest you open a restaurant (the name "Ipecac House" seems suitable, for some reason) but I hate capitalism and so would never consider saying such a thing out loud. However, given how your creations are highly likely to cause the death of anyone who eats them so wonderful that they defy description, if our illustrious President and First Lady should incur a vacancy in their chef staff, yours is absolutely the first and only name I would propose.